[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Mcik91 (Report Archived by Ephwurd) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Mcik91 (Report Archived by Ephwurd) (/showthread.php?tid=32290)

+ Report - Mcik91 (Report Archived by Ephwurd) - Roba - 2020-01-26 14:21

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: -Roba-

Their LFS Username(s): Tomek
Their In-game Nickname(s): Mcik91

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 26.1.2020
Time of Incident: ~13:53 UTC onwards

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Prior to following timestamps I was personally involved in, Ephwurd had already talked with him about causing similar troubles, yet he insisted on continuing braking the rules. What you can not see from the replay, is that he also constantly abused the SOS feature, calling police for no reason. At the end you can see I attempted to talk with him, but he just pitted and continued driving, wrongsiding, crashing etc.

~1:31:24.XX - I have a !caution on the side, so he decides to deliberately crash into me, so I start to chase him.

~1:39:15.XX - Being chased, so he decides to pit/spectate to avoid it again (as before when I noticed Ephwurd about doing the same in my chase).

~1:40:28.XX - 1:41:08.XX - Trying to overtake Mr.Pixel, hitting them, pushing them off the road.

As Ephwurd dealt with him earlier, I have not included any earlier timestamps, only the ones after I was personally involved again. I'm sure there's plenty other instances if you care to search for them.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://hostr.co/QsIzv14evhMy

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ephwurd. - Ephwurd - 2020-01-26 14:38

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Mcik91 - Ephwurd - 2020-01-26 15:47

Hello,

Mcik91 was crashing players deliberately and broke the rule 1.2. clearly. Also, Mcik91 broke rule 3.1., ending the chase by pitting before he was busted.

I even warned him before these incident, he kept breaking rules. The user will recieve 14 days ban for crashing players deliberately.

Thanks

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.