[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Ege (Report Archived by Gaz) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Ege (Report Archived by Gaz) (/showthread.php?tid=32309)

+ Report Ege (Report Archived by Gaz) - fillakilla12 - 2020-02-01 20:32

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fillakilla12

Their LFS Username(s): ekionpro
Their In-game Nickname(s): Ege

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01-02-2020
Time of Incident: 21:26 GMT+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
7:23 - I try to o for a overtake as everyone is slowing down but i didn't have space nor time. Tried to brake but to no avail. Sadly hit the barrier and crashed into Ege.
Wanted to get out of the way as there was still traffic coming so i was hoping to get out of there. Sadly i was too late and star crashed into me.

Right as i was going to apologize for causing this crash, Ege question marks me and then turns around and tries to ram me. (I type and apologize as most people do). He hits me the first time lightly, i wonder why he does it so i stop. And then he proceeds to hit me a second time.

I know i caused the crash by not paying attention/careless driving. But as i was about to apologize i get crashed 2 seconds after. Then i politely tell him what he did was a revenge ram and that i don't think i have to apologize anymore. As i did it on accident yet he did it on purpose. So i proceed to ask him to apologize for revenge ramming me twice. He didn't respond, ignored me and i proceeded to make this report.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SyH0bXbTm_Xx7AvzMkz3cKzbQ8nhdaIF/view?usp=sharing

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Gaz. - Gaz - 2020-02-01 20:40

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

ekionpro has received a strong confirmable warning regarding ramming and revenge-ramming in particular.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.