[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report <JJD> (Report Archived by Ephwurd) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report <JJD> (Report Archived by Ephwurd) (/showthread.php?tid=32316)

+ Report <JJD> (Report Archived by Ephwurd) - Onur - 2020-02-02 17:26

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: CRT7

Their LFS Username(s): JJD99
Their In-game Nickname(s): <JJD>

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 02.02.2020
Time of Incident: 16:10 (GMT+3)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

6:36:30 > he zigzags on the road pointless, even though he notices there's traffic coming from the other side, he keeps driving into people on the oncoming lane. no apologies when he touches anyone. (him going on the oncoming lane and not braking while someone is coming shows that this was deliberately done.)

6:36:45 > he rams me on the oncoming lane which he keeps driving on, and there still aren't any apologies to be seen, he just types "lol". "NB" sends him a bind saying that he should drive on the right side, but there's no change in his behavior.

6:38:12 > he waits after an accident and starts driving on the oncoming lane again, he could've pitted but he causes another accident while zigzagging on the wrong side. he rams me again and I lose the chase I was in.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/lzofn82d76gsh7t/reprorororort.rar/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ephwurd. - Ephwurd - 2020-02-02 17:44

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report <JJD> - Ephwurd - 2020-02-02 18:23

Hello,

User has been banned for ramming for 30 days.

Thank you for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.