[TC] Gaming Forums
- Wrong side headon ramming (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Wrong side headon ramming (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=32371)

- Wrong side headon ramming (Report Archived by Carl) - Stunna - 2020-02-13 23:19

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: comcastcable

Their LFS Username(s): Robiii47
Their In-game Nickname(s): Robert

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2/13/2020
Time of Incident: 6 PM EST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 1:14:45 ish
Robert decides to wrong side and deliberately full speed ram [CSR] Filla and then immediately disconnects without saying a word to him.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=03614945322835888605

RE: Wrong side headon ramming - Robiii47 - 2020-02-14 06:01

I don't see what's wrong. I was on discord on Filla and we decided to ram each other before disconnecting. :shrug:

RE: Wrong side headon ramming - fillakilla12 - 2020-02-14 06:43

Hello,
I can confirm this. I was the one that told him as it was getting late and we had to go to bed.
The map was clear of people so we didn't hit anyone else.

You might have also noticed I disconnected after that as well. Hence why it was maybe a little obvious that it was a internal joke.

Please next time talk to people before reporting them. I understand Robert is a big troll and reporting is easy. But if the accident didn't happen to you please don't try to report it or just ask for the situation on it.

Hope I made it clear. It wasn't dangerous. It was fun me and him had, we thought about it before doing it. And it didn't hurt anyone else but us 2.

Sorry if you feel different about it, and I understand your point of reporting someone for such a thing. But please ask for context next time from the other person. Easiest way to do this is to tag them on discord and ask for the situation description.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2020-02-14 06:56

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Wrong side headon ramming - Carl - 2020-02-14 09:27

Whilst I can understand your reason for reporting this incident, please refrain from submitting reports that do not affect you.

Filla & Robert, reports like this come around because you are ramming outside of the stunt area. So please take this into consideration next time.

No action is necessary.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.