[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request - [Auron998] (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request - [Auron998] (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=32407)

+ Unban Request - [Auron998] (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - szusti - 2020-03-01 16:08

- Your LFS Username: Ahilles2002(Auron998 nickname while punishing)

- Time & Date of Incident: 2019-06-10 15:04

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Hello. First of all, I'd like to apologize very much for the situation. I'm just stupid. I would like to request that you give me one last chance to play on your server. I was banned for exceeding the cash limit at a minus level, quite accidentally, because I wanted to go to a plus level, but one mistake exceeded that amount and unfortunately I was banned. Please give me the final chance because my behavior and approach to the game has changed radically, I now want to enjoy the game both ways. It's been almost a year since I was banned and I've changed a lot and matured emotionally. Once again, I'm very sorry for the incident, I promise that this is the last ban that has appeared on this account, there will be no more cases. I will play in such a way that I and other players will enjoy the game and I will not cause any more problems. Thank you very much for taking the time to check this appeal. Greetings.

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Thread moved to 'Unban Requests'.
Subject of the thread updated.

Unban Request - [Auron998] - Adrian - 2020-03-01 19:34

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

RE: Unban Request - [Auron998] - Dizzle - 2020-03-16 16:03

Hi,

Ive just revived your account. Typically when granted an unban after a second money abuse ban, this is also a sign of last chance. Focus on your balance and get your money situated. If it falls below -5000 the system will ban you again and another unban is highly unlikely.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.