[TC] Gaming Forums
TC Binds [v1.18] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: TC Binds [v1.18] (/showthread.php?tid=32417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: TC Binds [v1.17] - Adrian - 2021-12-04 15:18

(2021-10-18 08:51)Latvian Video Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem, if I try to scroll when TC Binds is on, my mouse starts lagging, and the only way to stop it is with task manager.

Unless you want to make use of selecting binds with scroll feature, you should disable it in settings ("use_scroll=no"). That should help with the issue.

(2021-11-04 21:37)S L A V R Wrote:  I got a very strange problem I got a command spamming
Because of the strange numbers, lock number 3 just chased something happened, repeated command spamming
Try more than it in a very few seconds and I'm stop not playing
" 2021-11-04 Type: Kick Auto-kick for command spamming "

I do not know whether it is from the program,. Is there a text file for the error?

Unless I misunderstood something, I don't think that's the problem with TC Binds. Just try to avoid holding numpad buttons, because it will trigger the bind multiple times. And if you intention is to indeed send a bind several times, I would suggest to press button a few times rather than hold it.

(2021-12-04 09:04)Tommer Wrote:  How does TC Binds know if you are in chase?

I am developing my own insim app to do something a bit different, that needs to know if the user is in chase or not

Player status is determined based on TC insim messages: "[nickname] is chasing: [nickaname2]", "[nickname] joined on [nickname2]", [nickname] lost contact with suspect", etc.

(2021-12-04 13:52)bowler Wrote:  hi TC Adrian i have just download the appliction but when i load it im having very big lag issues and nothing will come up on screen do you know a solution?

What do you mean by "lag issues"? If you are talking about problems with mouse cursor, then read beginning of this post.

RE: TC Binds [v1.17] - Wanderer - 2022-09-17 15:02

I have a G29, binded next/previous message functions (/o pb, /o nb) to red turning wheel. When I turn that wheel my mouse starts lagging and program crashes or I have to close it in Task Manager. I already tied changing `use_scroll` to `no`.

Tried with and without adding definitions for buttons. Happening when [COP]. Didn't try as civilian or other.

RE: TC Binds [v1.17] - Adrian - 2022-09-18 07:21

(2022-09-17 15:02)Wanderer Wrote:  I have a G29, binded next/previous message functions (/o pb, /o nb) to red turning wheel. When I turn that wheel my mouse starts lagging and program crashes or I have to close it in Task Manager. I already tied changing `use_scroll` to `no`.

Tried with and without adding definitions for buttons. Happening when [COP]. Didn't try as civilian or other.

As far as I've tested, the mouse lagging is related to scroll movement detection. Therefore disabling "use_scroll" option usually solves the problem. Are you sure you reloaded settings or restarted application after saving settings file?

RE: TC Binds [v1.17] - Wanderer - 2022-09-18 12:14

(2022-09-18 07:21)Adrian Wrote:  
(2022-09-17 15:02)Wanderer Wrote:  I have a G29, binded next/previous message functions (/o pb, /o nb) to red turning wheel. When I turn that wheel my mouse starts lagging and program crashes or I have to close it in Task Manager. I already tied changing `use_scroll` to `no`.

As far as I've tested, the mouse lagging is related to scroll movement detection. Therefore disabling "use_scroll" option usually solves the problem. Are you sure you reloaded settings or restarted application after saving settings file?

Yep, even tried deleting the settings file. Still starts lagging and freezes/crashes when using /o pb, /o nb. Maybe it conflicts with other InSim programs (using RDSR Lights, TC Lights and TC Binds)?

Okay, so tried again without any other InSim app. Now it doesn't lag my mouse, but freezes the program.

RE: TC Binds [v1.18] - Adrian - 2023-02-19 09:34

New version available

v1.18 (19.02.2023)

Changes:
- [FIX] Adapted application to TC API changes.

Download:
Click here

Updating:
Unpack the .zip into the same directory. Replace all files. Run the "TC Binds.exe". You will be asked if you want to update your settings file. After you agree, check "settings.txt" file to see if all the settings were rewritten properly. If everything is ok, you may delete old settings file (it will be renamed to "settings_v[previous_version].txt").