[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=32471)

+ Report - Hugo [COP] (Report Archived by BP) - TimDC - 2020-03-20 20:19

my LFS username : timdecnodder

their LFS username : xx_huguinho753_xx

their in-game name : Hugo [COP]

20/03/2020
21:00 or thereabout

Had a chase with him, ended the chase with ramming me in my side against rock at chicane to push me upside down. he admitted he had troubles with his internet, when i asked him to please not COP with bad internet he just left me upside down and drove of.

timestamps :
41:38:00 crash
42:00:00 him saying in chat his internet is bad

Replay link
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s9p2vwfmpn04m2k/Hugo%5BCOP%5D.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2020-03-20 20:35

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Firstly, I have to remark that his attitude was very poor while yours was exemplary. That's nice to see - so thank you for that!

The contact that caused the chase to end was a clear ram. I'm not certain if he intended to ram you like that, or if he is simply lacking copping/driving ability. However his words that followed the incident makes this a very easy case.

He did not apologise for the ram, or show any remorse whatsoever despite your concerns (in fact, the opposite). His internet was clearly not a contributing factor to the ram.

Considering a recent warning on his URS, I will be revoking his cop licence for 2 weeks, as well as issuing a confirmable warning.

edit: Even if his internet was a contributing factor (which it was not), it would still be his responsibility, and his attitude still would've been unacceptable.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.