[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=32631)

- Unban (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Ahmet - 2020-04-29 16:39

● Your LFS Username: ahmetfurkancakir43

● Time & Date of Incident: 29.04.2020 (19:00 - 19:20 Turkey time)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
First of all, Adrian, I couldn't understand what your problem was with us. I'm older than you in this game, you tell me about the rules. I'm telling the incident. I could not stop on the road and went in the opposite direction for 10 meters on the highway. Adrian was coming across and did not even apply the brakes, squeezing me into the barrier. Then I got caught and he wrote a lot of things to me. I couldn't see it because I use translation. Then he asked me to write 'yes / no / maybe' and reply. How can I answer what I haven't seen? Then it banned. I was faulty there, but I did not apologize for it stuck me at the barrier.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-04-29 16:40

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban - Ahmet - 2020-04-29 16:43

I don't believe Adrian is fair. Can another admin review?

RE: Unban - Carl - 2020-04-29 17:15

(2020-04-29 16:43)Ahmet Wrote:  I don't believe Adrian is fair. Can another admin review?

Unban requests are reviewed by the admin who placed the punishment. If you are unhappy with the outcome, you would then post an unban appeal where it can be looked at by somebody other than the original admin in [TC] Management. Appeals are subject to the following conditions:

Quote:
  • You must have made an unban request
  • The request must have been denied
  • If you have appealed this ban already, it must have been at least one year ago
  • You agree that if your appeal is denied, your ban will be extended

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2020-04-30 08:37

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban - Adrian - 2020-04-30 13:48

Ok, so let's start from the beginning of your post.

My problem with you is that you for some reason fail to follow server rules. I'm an admin and it's my "job" to ensure everyone follows them.

I totally don't care about your "age". Rules are the same for everyone.

I tell you about the rules, because you don't follow them. The reason may be one of the following:
A) You don't know the rules.
B) You don't want to follow the rules.
C) Both of the above.
In either of these cases I try to make you follow them in future.

And here we go with you making things up...
I, unlike you, will back up my words with proof.

Let's start with gif of the incident for the context:

You claim you went wrong for 10 meters.
1) Distance doesn't matter.
2) It was over 30 meters, so here is your first lie.

You claim I didn't even brake, which is your second lie. My braking was not so effective due to quite cold tires (as you can see on the screenshot), however that doesn't mean I didn't try to stop.

However, let's not forget about the fact that it was you who shouldn't be there in first place, so it should be in your best interest to brake and stop. While this is your pedal input moment before contact:

Another quite important fact is that you didn't even bother to apologize for what you did.

You claim that you didn't see what I wrote, because you were using translator.
1) It can't be true, because you were driving at that moment, so that is your third lie.
2) It seems like you didn't need translator, because when at the end I asked you whether what I wrote was clear for you, you answered quite quickly with "I know rules".
3) If you really needed trasnlator, right at this point (or even earlier) you should have said "sorry, I need to use translator, please wait" or similar. You never said anything like this.
4) Since you didn't answer on my question, I asked again.
5) Then you, instead of answering it, asked me another question.
6) So I've sent you "yes/no/maybe?" message to let you know I'm waiting for an answer. Then you replied with "i cant see what you type" and "re send please". For me it looked like you tried to be cocky, due to reasons I stated in previous points above. Therefore you have been banned.

Now, going to the part where you claim I'm unfair, let me refresh your memory about what happend step by step. After you've read it, think again if I was really that unfair.

1) You hitted me while driving wrong way on Autobahn. You didn't even apologize for it. Anyways I've said "np" to you and at this point I didn't plan to take any action against you.
2) After the chase you started complaining about my PITs. So I gave you a little hint that it might not be a good idea to complain like that after you broke two rules yourself. At this point I didn't plan to take any action against you.
3) But you didn't stop complaining, apparently you missed my point or just didn't care. So at this point I've decided to give you a warning, which you deserved.
4) Than, as I already described earlier, you decided not to cooperate with me (it was as hard as listening and answering on my questions) and finally decided to be cocky towards me. At this point I've decided to ban you, since you clearly didn't appreciate me being lenient with you.

So, to summarize it all, at the moment I don't see why I should even consider unbanning you, while you are not being honest, making up things, accusing me with absolutely to proof to back up your words and making excuses instead of acknowledging your fault and apologizing.

RE: Unban - Ahmet - 2020-04-30 15:01

(2020-04-30 13:48)Adrian Wrote:  You claim I didn't even brake, which is your second lie. My braking was not so effective due to quite cold tires (as you can see on the screenshot), however that doesn't mean I didn't try to stop.

1) First half the brake comes and then you press it fully. You never changed your direction. I'm wrong but shouldn't you avoid the accident? (If somebody comes in reverse in real life, will you go and crash?)

(2020-04-30 13:48)Adrian Wrote:  However, let's not forget about the fact that it was you who shouldn't be there in first place, so it should be in your best interest to brake and stop. While this is your pedal input moment before contact:

2) I will answer this with your proof; I brake enough, I release the brake to steer. You say I'm not braking? What are the red lamps in the gif you cast?
Quote:Let's start with gif of the incident for the context:

3) I just think you're looking for a reason to ban me. I'm wrong. I didn't say 'sorry' there because I thought it was deliberate hitting me.
You said I answered right away. I sometimes use translation because I don't know some words. When I saw you talking about the rules, I said 'i know rules'.
I can understand when I think calmly. At that moment, I might have acted opposite with the effect of the event.

RE: Unban - Adrian - 2020-04-30 16:17

Ok, so me braking with only half pressure due to cold tires and in order to avoid locking wheels was very bad, but you completely releasing your brakes to turn (which is another lie, at Proof #3 screenshot you are not turning at all) is completely ok? Don't you think you are a little bit of hypocrite there? Just a little bit?

I didn't change my direction because that was unexpected situation and I tried to act predictibly. Also, until last second I was sure contact will not happen and that would probably be true if you didn't release your brakes hoping for the best.

If after such a long reply with lots of proof, facts and my reasoning for taken actions you still think I was only looking for a reason to ban you, then I'm afraid further discussion is pointless. Is there anything you would like to add?

RE: Unban - Ahmet - 2020-05-02 12:42

I use a mouse as a controller. I can't release the brake halfway. that is my view after returning. I'm really sure now. Even here you always want to make me a liar. Believe what you believe. The viewers will see, you come and hit me.
You can close the topic, after all, there is nothing solution-oriented here.

RE: Unban - Adrian - 2020-05-02 14:16

Seems like you completely missed my point. I don't blame you for braking with full pressure instead of half, I blame you for completely releasing your brakes two times for no apparent reason. If you didn't do that, we probably would have avoided the collision.

You claim it's me who makes you a liar. Seriously? Did I force you to tell what you told? Look, again you accuse me of something with absolutely no proof at all and I defend myself using facts and proof.
This is what you said:
(2020-04-30 15:01)Ahmet Wrote:  [...] I brake enough, I release the brake to steer. [...]
As everyone with common sense can guess, you didn't brake enough. If you did, there would be no collision.
And here is short video which shows that two times you released brakes and didn't steer. Well, in first case you did steer, but the steer angle seems low enough to do that with braking. Either way, as I already said before, it was you who shouldn't be there in first place and therefore you should have done everything possible to avoid collision, even at risk of scratching the barrier.
Did I edit your words? No.
Did I edit replay recording? No.
How is that my fault then? How comes it is me who makes you a liar?

The only thing I agree with you is that this discussion is going nowhere. Therefore, as you requested above, I deny this unban request.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.