[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ville report (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ville report (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=32744)

+ Ville report (Report Archived by Frozen) - fillakilla12 - 2020-06-16 13:38

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fillakilla12

Their LFS Username(s): kusti66
Their In-game Nickname(s): Ville

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 16/07/2020
Time of Incident: around 15:00 GMT+2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Due to many incidents prior to this with Ville crashing unsuspecting people I've decided to warn him about it after he crashed into me as well. He's caused at least 3 crashes in the past morning and finds it okay to just say "sorry" and then repeat the same offence again.

The report has been split up into 2 replays as it happened multiple times.
Time stamps first replay:
5:08 - After a crash on the bridge and him being slow he slowly drives off the ramp and I tap him due to this small crash, after this I pass him on the left side. He then proceeds to drive slower and just straight up drive into me thinking the lane is free. Due to the past with him I told him I'm sick of his sorry's and gave him a last warning.

Time stamps second replay:
0:33 - See's hipo in the right lane, stays in this lane and proceeds to hit him. After this he drives on like nothing happened and doesn't apologize. Hipo even asks for an apology. I proceed to ask hipo if he got crashed by him and then he proceeds to agree. I asked him for the replay.
1:28 - Slows down drastically on the highway causing a crash with P-Robert, another incident that could've been avoided with normal driving.

This report overall is very short and not much evidence has been provided. But this is due to the fact that I've only saved the replays today as I am sick of his irratic driving behaviour. Within 30 minutes he's caused 3 crashes that could've all been avoided. Yes he did apologize, but these crashes will just stack up.

If needed I will record him over a longer period and add this to this report if needed as I am 100% sure this will repeat due to his past driving style.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
First replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tbdi2rQYLRCzR5Uy9jH_gGep-_PxfHdR/view?usp=sharing
Second replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pb6hvXcw7h1tEsmur6ZXvArF2pVNuBIz/view?usp=sharing

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-06-16 14:27

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

I've spoken to Ville since he was online while dealing with this report. He's a new player to the servers, so I'll be giving him a second chance to improve his driving skills. After the conversation, he apologized for his behavior and agreed to do better from now on.

kusti66 has been restricted to UF1 for 30 minutes and reminded to drive carefully.

Thanks for your report.
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.