[TC] Gaming Forums
+ i whant to get unbaned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + i whant to get unbaned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=32880)

+ i whant to get unbaned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Epajohan - 2020-07-29 15:07

Hi I was banned a long time ago I do not remember why but I was not at all old then so probably did not understand the alvaret with being banned and grazing so therefore now that I'm older and friends play on the server so I would not like to miss all the fun and promise to keep me according to the rules, etc. iam baned on LFS accont EpajThumbup1(y)ohan

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2020-07-29 15:17

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: i whant to get unbaned - Epajohan - 2020-07-29 17:45

[quote='Epajohan' pid='284095' dateline='1596035273']
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: Epajohan

● Time & Date of Incident:2017-02-07 18:15

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was banned a long time ago I do not remember why but I was not at all old then so probably did not understand the alvaret with being banned and grazing so therefore now that I'm older and friends play on the server so I would not like to miss all the fun and promise to keep me according to the rules, etc.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2020-07-29 17:56

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: i whant to get unbaned - Dizzle - 2020-07-30 03:11

Hi,

Your original ban was due to ramming. As you stated you were younger and likely less responsible than now. You will be unbanned. Please read our rules before entering the server. Failure to read our rules could result in being banned again.

-Dizzle on behalf of [TC] City-Driving management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.