[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request - Whinger (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request - Whinger (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=32939)

+ Unban Request - Whinger (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Whinger - 2020-08-16 14:23

● Your LFS Username: Whinger

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-03-28 07:53

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well, where to start! First thing's first, I apologise that my first post here has to be in this forum but I have no choice. I have not been active on Live for Speed for many, many years but I do however quite clearly recall that I loved growing up on TC City Driving! I have so many memories from your servers and I am quite shocked to see that there are very few active LFS servers right now but TC is thriving and it makes me thrilled!

Unfortunately, it does not state a reason for my banishment from your servers. However I do sincerely apologise for whatever rules I have or may have violated. I am not a toxic person and I am a very respectful driver. I would love nothing more than to drive again on your servers. I understand this is quite a difficult case with there being no reason, but I'm afraid this is all I can say.

I hope you have it in your hearts to give me a second chance so I can enjoy myself on your servers with you fellow drivers. Much love to you all and I hope I can be considered to be given permission to drive on your amazing servers again.

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards,
- Whinger

Moderator Message by: Kyle

Removed an extra 'e' from your username (as that extra character invalidated it)

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2020-08-16 14:35

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Whinger - Whinger - 2020-08-16 15:33

(2020-08-16 14:35)Kyle Wrote:  

Okay, thank you for your response Kyle!
Please bear in mind that I was a lot younger back then than I am now and if in the fortunate instance that this unban request is approved, I give you my word that I will adhere to all of the rules and just continue to enjoy cruising again! Smile

RE: Unban Request - Whinger - Kyle - 2020-08-16 16:07

(2020-08-16 15:33)Whinger Wrote:  
(2020-08-16 14:35)Kyle Wrote:  

Okay, thank you for your response Kyle!
Please bear in mind that I was a lot younger back then than I am now and if in the fortunate instance that this unban request is approved, I give you my word that I will adhere to all of the rules and just continue to enjoy cruising again! Smile

I was once younger as well, and did silly things I regret.

As mentioned, [TC] Management will look at your ban (as well as what is here) and get back to you soon.

RE: Unban Request - Whinger - Dizzle - 2020-08-18 03:01

Hey,

Your ban was quite some time ago so we will be unbanning your account. Please go over our rules list before joining so you are up to speed on what we expect.

Thanks,
Dizzle - on behalf of [TC] City Driving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.