[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=33038)

+ unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - M3tz - 2020-09-28 19:53

- Your LFS Username: C I M A

- Time & Date of Incident 2017-04-17 13:43

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: My beginnings my english it was weak and also My ability understanding and reading the rules also it was weak i played with a tweak speed and yes at that time i deserve the banned that i got

and i would love to have another chance from you guys to get unbanned after my friend showed me the game and what the changes happend to it. i'm excited to play again with the rules

that what i'm askin, my regards Glare

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Thread moved to Unban Requests

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2020-09-28 19:59

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: unban request - Dizzle - 2020-09-29 17:50

Good Afternoon,

Looks like this ban was over 3 years ago so management has decided to give you a second chance.

Do not use any type of cheat in our servers or your ban will be reissued. Read over our rules list before entering the server.

Also, only use this username. You have several links to other users and I dont recommend using them.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.