[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=33040)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - simplesmile - 2020-09-30 16:02

Username simplesmile
Ingame name: simple/““
Time of the ban : 2020-08-09 13:39

Reason: Was permabanned for saying to a guy hope you get cancer after he rammed me while i was getting flipped by the medic. This guy stopped for the intersection turned around and rammed the medic and thus rammed me and stopped the repair function.
I was frustrated because this wasn't the first time it happened so i said to him "i hope you get cancer"

I think that the permaban is too hard of a punishment and i hope we can come to another type of punishment like driving UF1 for 7 days in game time.
I am sorry for what i did i know it is so stupid of me to say something like that and that its not something to make fun off or say to someone so easily.
I'm not going to make a comment like that to no one any more or anything similar to it. I'm so sorry again and i hope you can find it in you're power to give just one more chance.

I'm sorry that i don't have any pictures or replays i don't know how to find them so sorry please forgive me.

Thanks you for reading simplesmile.

RE: Unban Request - Frozen - 2020-09-30 16:15

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Dizzle - 2020-10-01 19:53

We are reviewing this case. Just wanted you to keep in mind our UF1 restrictions are issued by time. 7 days restricted to UF1 would equal around 10,080 minutes of driving you would have to complete in the UF1.

-Dizzle

RE: Unban Request - simplesmile - 2020-10-01 19:57

Hmm that is allot but if its the only way for me to play on the server im ok with it.
Its up to you guys, i hope you can think of something that would work for you and me.

simplesmile

RE: Unban Request - simplesmile - 2020-10-25 14:02

Hi any progress with the ban review, hopefully i could get an answer soon.
Smile
simplesmile

RE: Unban Request - Ice - 2020-11-08 07:24

Hello.

Upon reviewing we have decided we'll unban you.

However, it goes without saying, that any repeated offense will result in reinstatement of the ban.

Please re-read the rules and abide by them.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.