[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report- viniciussantos (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report- viniciussantos (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33057)

- Report- viniciussantos (Report Archived by Carl) - DatBoiTom - 2020-10-11 19:54

Your LFS Username: DatBoiTom

Their LFS Username(s):viniciussantos
Their In-game Nickname(s): RDP•Grizz[COP]

Date of Incident: 10/11/2020
Time of Incident: Roughly 2 pm EST

Description of Incident
I Flame was being chased by another cop that was not Grizz and Grizz was in a chase with a different driver. I believed the sirens behind me were the officers that were chasing me but I quickly realized it was Grizz so I pulled all the way over to the left to give way to Grizz. As Grizz passed me he veered left into my fender sending me onto the ramp and flipping through the air. He later made the excuse of ping but rewatching the replay there were no ping mishaps. It is very blatant on replay what he did especially from my in-car. I believe he hit me because he thought I did not get over fast enough.

-56:00 I realize its Grizz and I move far left.
-56:08 Grizz makes contact with my car sending me into the ramp, Very blatant from Flames in-Car.
-56:35 I say "RDP•Grizz[COP] - why did you ram" He then responded with "?"
-56:54 I say "RDP•Grizz[COP] - You rammed me off the road" He then responded with "nop".
https://mega.nz/file/7uZhgYxZ#a67s3v5LzRUm4KEweqaoil7k0vtDEzz-3qXJ-9K5Kgo
Thankyou Admins for all you do!

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2020-10-11 20:41

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report- viniciussantos - Carl - 2020-10-11 21:22

The replay shows some "road rage" style driving from viniciussantos which ultimately ruined your chase when it could have been avoided. There doesn't seem to be any concrete proof of lag and both cars are smooth on passing. viniciussantos holds his horn and steers towards the left, closing the gap despite a large space on the right (possibly in anger for you not slowing down immediately on passing). Chases may pass each other provided that gameplay is not disrupted. If gameplay could be disrupted, slow down and give way to faster chases or safely look for another route.

Given that you already used !report and viniciussantos already apologised for the incident in the lengthy discussion you both had in-game, it's not necessary for any further action. I'm sure viniciussantos will be more careful when passing other chases in future.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.