[TC] Gaming Forums
- DaniiIC - unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - DaniiIC - unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=33362)

- DaniiIC - unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - DaniiIC - 2021-02-10 08:15

● Your LFS Username: DaniiIC

● Time & Date of Incident: 09/02/2021 @ 19:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://imgur.com/a/hoNZo9J
● Replay Timestamps: replay can be provided, although I don't think it's necessary in this case.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel that I was wrongfully banned. You see, I was banned for " Please do not disconnect when an admin is speaking with you ", when, in the screenshot, you can see the fact that the admin wasn't speaking to me / wasn't speaking directly to me, so I couldn't know if he was talking to me or to another person, so I disconnected, with the reason that "I don't get banned lol", but I actually had to do something IRL and used that as a funny reason. I hope that you guys look over and take a decision. ( not against blacktop, he's a great admin, but at least change my ban )

Best regards,
daniiic / DaniiCTR

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2021-02-10 08:17

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: DaniiIC - unban request. - Blacktop - 2021-02-10 19:21

Hi DaniiIC,

At the time of the incident, you were one of two people I was speaking to. I'm sure you knew this, as you said "time to disconnect before ban". I may remind you of your previous verbal warning on Saturday, where I needed to resort to requesting one of your teammates to contact you to return to the server, so I could complete my issuing of a verbal warning to you.
If you need to urgently leave the server at a time which an admin is speaking with you regarding conduct, it is imperative that you communicate this to the admin.
Failure to communicate this and disconnecting at such a crucial time, says to me that the player has a non-interest in the issue at hand, and as such I must take reasonable steps to ensure future compliance, in this by taking administrative action.

The ban shall remain in place for reasons stated (Ban is up in 15mins anyway), and a confirmable warning will await you upon return.

~Blacktop

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.