[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Code 1 ban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Code 1 ban (/showthread.php?tid=33363)

Code 1 ban - _BadBoy - 2021-02-10 13:54

- Your LFS Username: _badboy

- Time & Date of Incident 10.02.2021

- Replay / Screenshot Link: not needed
- Replay Timestamps: not needed

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

hello i forgot password of world and i join server got ban

RE: Code 1 ban - Frozen - 2021-02-10 13:57

Hello,

You were banned because our InSim detected a country change. Perhaps you were using a VPN or moved to another country since the last time you joined our servers?

-Frozen

RE: Code 1 ban - _BadBoy - 2021-02-10 14:00

yes me and my brother we travel to russia and come back to saudi arabia, i forgot my password and just searched it in my phone and it join me in, i cahnge it now but still banned

RE: Code 1 ban - Kyle - 2021-02-10 14:14

I'm going to unlock and unban your LFS account - "unlocking" means your country will be tired to the country you connect from after the unban.

Use this opportunity to change your TC World password (!password in-game) so you can use holiday mode - then when you are coming back to SA, you can inform us and we can unlock your account again to permanently set your country back to Saudi Arabia.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: Code 1 ban - _BadBoy - 2021-02-10 14:15

ok tahank you very much