[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=33574)

+ Report (Report Archived by Frozen) - Misterviin - 2021-05-10 11:01

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Misterviin

Their LFS Username(s): Madzen, schassis, Misterviin
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]Wunjo, Mark[COP], [AJS] Misterviin

Incident Information

Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:21 This is where all of this starts. Dirksu parks in front of ROBO, after it he starts chasing him and fined him for careless driving. To my knowledge he cant fine for that.
5:51 I lost my mental and lagged into robo, he responded with ''Stop being idiot and move, so i did move what caused both of us to fly
23:26 While parking on gravel mark who joined chase rammed me full speed.
31:24 I rammed robo, mark tried to ram me but failed.
31:58 Mark and wunjo both ram me
32:25 Mark rams me
33:10 I revenge ram Wunjo after chase ends
36:39 I ram mark
39:45 I ram mark so he lands on roof
40:59 Mark goes wrong way and head on into me
41:42 Earlier wunjo started trash talking me and santzik, so i decided to revenge ram him also.
44:12 I started ramming wunjo a lot, mark starts chasing me and wunjo starts ramming me, so wunjo and mark are ramming me, and i am ramming them. Everything beyond this timestamp is worth watching without skipping any part.
Replay ends with me getting 24 hour cooldown.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZSVLC5xC1az2NzkTxKYdPIHNjwg-efp/view?usp=sharing

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2021-05-10 11:54

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - MarkR - 2021-05-10 11:58

You forgot the beginning beggining part, you guys joined the server and started ramming me. I started chasing and got rammed still, after that robo backed me up in the chase and afterwards you guys started ramming/trolling him too.

RE: Report - Frozen - 2021-05-10 12:04

Hello,

I'm glad you reported yourself, as you're surely getting the worst outcome of this report.

While the actions others (schassis and Madzen) did were wrong, they were simply caused and triggered by your disgusting behavior. If you believe being part of this community means you are able to ruin other's gameplay then you're quite wrong.

Your behavior throughout the whole replay towards other users is disrespectful and intolerable. The fact you report other players means you're supposedly better, but in fact, you're worse.

I'll keep this short:

Madzen has been given a confirmable-warning to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not allowed in our servers.

schassis's COP License has been revoked for 14 days. He'll have to pass the COP exam again in order to be able to COP. He'll also receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that ramming other players is not allowed.

You, Misterviin, have been banned for 30 days from our servers.

- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.