[TC] Gaming Forums
- refund resquest (Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: - refund resquest (Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33664)

- refund resquest (Denied by Carl) - Moune - 2021-06-22 22:06

Hi

- Your LFS Username: timoonn
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): MercuryGFX

- Time & Date of Incident:
2021-06-22 20:26:51 UTC -300 € Bust fine: MercuryGFX

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qa6wm7xz1gdhan4/mercury_cop_abuse.mpr/file
Spec stuntman at 11:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I was driving normaly, I passed the cop and he started a chase.
I went in the safe zone and parked on the elevated place. Insim autobusted me after 20s of chase, dunno why. Then the cop validated the 300€ fine, with no argue, no explanations and of course no refund.

Later after the replay I asked him multiple time for a refund, all denied without even a discussion.

Thx

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2021-06-22 22:46

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: refund resquest - MercuryDesigns - 2021-06-23 15:47

At specifically 11:19:00
You can see that he has taken a wrong lane, that is why I have decided to chase him to fine him for such thing. After being chased, he decided to go to a spot where it clearly says to "return to the chase area" since he was leaving it by standing up there, but yet again, he remained there and decided not to move.
Seconds before he got auto-busted, he started threatening me with a forum report which I did not like
https://prnt.sc/16gne9e
Furthermore, he instantly logged off as well not giving me enough time to explain the situation.

RE: refund resquest - Moune - 2021-06-23 16:28

based on your cokpit view, you cant see wich lane I took. It looks more like a "troll" chase start, for fun.
I decided to go to a spot where I can stop and park. Its a safe zone, and its perfectly fine for this purpose (its not oob, or a racing area).
I decided not to move waiting for your "instructions", as always in a peacefull """""chase""""" stop.
"10s to..." and "see u forum" are a TC memes, you know it. It was not serious, I was confident about a refund.
Then u failed to explain anything. Turning the situation into a real and reportable cop abuse.
I logged off to save the replay and reconnected 10 seconds later for around 30minutes, you had all the time needed to explain things.

As a very well trained and highly experienced cop, you have to assess each situation and use your judgment. Here it is obvious that I parked without intention of escaping, in a suitable place. Despite the fact that Insim consider its out of cruising area. Plus you have to discuss to clear any ambiguous situation.

RE: refund resquest - Carl - 2021-06-23 17:22

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I was having another admin take a look at it too to make sure my decsion wasn't unreasonable. The COP, Mercury has not done anything wrong, regardless of his reason for chasing you he did not cause that bust fine, you did. You were chased in enough time to stop in the race park area but you drove up into the parking structure which has "return to chase area" warnings as you climb it. This has then given you some time to put it in reverse and get back but you kind of just stopped in the corner and the timer counted down. I appreciate it may not be obvious initially but there are definetely on-screen warnings to return just as you approach the top.

Because I saw no real effort by you to return to the chase area I won't be giving a refund.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.