[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Junioreyizz - (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Junioreyizz - (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33680)

+ Report Junioreyizz - (Report Archived by Carl) - Demis - 2021-06-29 18:02

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: LOXISLOXIS

Their LFS Username(s): Junioreyizz
Their In-game Nickname(s): Selo / hayrigorigo [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 29/06/2021
Time of Incident: 19:27

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): At [39: 17.68] Here he starts breaking the rule after being warned several times in another session, you can see he is waiting for me in the pits I was already chasing the pits "as you can see I have the hazard lights / strobe on "and the" TC Binds "app gives warnings 3 times with ramming to then tell me me" sr - don't look "that's all

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/mudficlg

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2021-06-29 19:36

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report Junioreyizz - - Carl - 2021-06-29 23:02

Hi,

I can't account for these other occurences in another session because you haven't shared those with me. This incident you dealt with this so poorly. I can't tell whether he would have caused an issue anyway because you took it upon yourself to go into his path and slam on the brakes. Just because you have sirens on does not make that an acceptable thing to do, you were not yet caught up to your suspect at this point and had no fear of losing him. Before you say you were wanting to u-turn, your suspect was on HW2 heading to pond lane/hillside road so it would be totally illogical to turn around there. Also, please stop the "see you on the forum" and instantly saving the replay, that's not how it works around here, this is just being toxic.

Junioreyizz will be given a warning for obviously ignoring sirens and attempting to pass a COP in chase mode.

LOXISLOXIS will be given a warning for poor copping and advice on how to deal with rule breakers.

TL;DR Do not cause issues from nothing.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.