[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - HIKTOR [COP], OrhaN [COP] (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - HIKTOR [COP], OrhaN [COP] (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=33717)

+ Report - HIKTOR [COP], OrhaN [COP] (Report Archived by Bez) - Misterviin - 2021-07-16 17:13

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Misterviin

Their LFS Username(s): hiktoor_lfs
Their In-game Nickname(s): HIKTOR [COP], OrhaN [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 16.th June 2021
Time of Incident: Approx 15:20 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): During chase, when I went to sand pit on north of map, he started insulting me. After chase I asked him why is he insulting, he responded with Ty for free money and drove away.

36:25 HIKTOR [COP]- Come out rat
26:30 HIKTOR [COP] - Little rat
36:43 HIKTOR [COP] - Yes come here rat

During second replay, after chase, he still kept insulting me, calling me "Low player"
Also ohran rammed me into barrier earlier, and gave me high fine, when I asked why high fine he told "deserve it" and "the chase took too long high punishment for it". Rules clearly say that: If the offence is "Failing to Stop", the Duration of the chase is already automatically accounted for. In this case, you should take into account only Severity and Repetition of other violations during the chase. So he has no idea how to choose variable fines.
Also HICTOR seems not to care about respecting other people at all, he thinks he can verbally abuse and it is normal.

40:33 Ramming me into side, full speed, causing me to drive in barrier.
48:30, I ask why high fine in local, he responds with "Deserve it"
48:40 Me: For what tho
48:42 Ohran: Nothing
48:50 HIKTOR: For being low player
48:50 I asked ohran why he high fine then
49:15 I ask HIKTOR: "Are you still insulting me"
49:23 HIKTOR responds with: "did i ?"
49:25 I respond with "yes?"
49:30 Ohran tells me about long fine that "the chast took too long high punishment for it"
50:00 HIKTOR tells me to "Go run to forum"

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XhgKCMEPwX407zWaKoBdhnl9k3tUAmV2/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XnZF1oVP4nA6t9R3NjbQlPYaYaAPsYE/view?usp=sharing

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2021-07-16 23:33

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

HIKTOR will receive a warning for being abusive to you.

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Ohran will receive a warning for excessive contact.

5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.