[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban request SK2407 (Unban Request Granted by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban request SK2407 (Unban Request Granted by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=33752)

+ Unban request SK2407 (Unban Request Granted by Ash) - magentically - 2021-07-24 15:56

Hello administrator group TC. I am asking for unban please and thank you reading this.
● Your LFS Username: SK2407 (magentically)

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-11-12 18:05

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have changed it has been 5 years and I drive like a proper human , no tweak (only on demo install) and I am willing to cooperate with cruise society.

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Ash. - Ash - 2021-07-25 06:26

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban request SK2407 - Ash - 2021-07-26 16:20

Good Afternoon,

We are willing to unban your account providing you do not use any sort of tweaks or hacks (or other items of similar functionality) in future.

You must understand that you will receive a permanent ban again if you are caught using such items again in the future.

Once you have replied confirming you understand this post, we can go ahead and process your unban.

Ash

RE: Unban request SK2407 - magentically - 2021-07-29 17:54

(2021-07-26 16:20)Ash Wrote:  Good Afternoon,

We are willing to unban your account providing you do not use any sort of tweaks or hacks (or other items of similar functionality) in future.

You must understand that you will receive a permanent ban again if you are caught using such items again in the future.

Once you have replied confirming you understand this post, we can go ahead and process your unban.

Ash

Hello I want to reply that I understand the consequence and ruleset and I agree to not use modification again , Thank you

Status: Completed. Updated by Ash. - Ash - 2021-07-29 18:05

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.