[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: MadManMathlin - Trolling/messing around (Report Archived by Sonic) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: MadManMathlin - Trolling/messing around (Report Archived by Sonic) (/showthread.php?tid=33884)

+ Report: MadManMathlin - Trolling/messing around (Report Archived by Sonic) - Zero - 2021-08-29 17:05

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Filsoof

Their LFS Username(s): MadManMathlin -
Their In-game Nickname(s): MadManMathlin

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 29/08/2021
Time of Incident: 17:00 - 18.40 GMT +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

This user kept trolling around on the server by continueing to crash and mess around on the road.
I had to relog so lost most of the things, but I still managed to get some more clips after rejoining.
If there's logs for heavy crashes, his name should appear a few times today.

00:00
He kept driving his damaged vehicle around the track on purpose, ending up in dangerous situations like this blocking a high speed path.
Also ended up causing someone to crash + messing up a chase.
Might seem like an accident, but these accidents happened over and over again.

3:07
Not fixing his highly damaged vehicle yet again, which caused the first crash in the replay.
(I know you can fine someone for this, but it seemed more like trolling at this point)

5:06
Ramming into an active tow scene.

8:28
Not moving for sirens, causing a crash.
(I suppose Hamsters driving could be debated, but he still didn't seem to care at all about the sirens+chase behind him)

10:00
Driving past pit again to continue driving his highly damaged car.
His friend cimanu tried to block and eventually cut me off, so I didn't pull over MadManMathlin.
I apologized at the time, but looking back it was clear he deliberately cut me off and caused the accident.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.upload.ee/files/13433040/_3MadManMathlin.mpr.html

I tried to talk with him ingame, but with no outcome.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sonic. - Cam - 2021-08-29 18:42

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report: MadManMathlin - Trolling/messing around - Cam - 2021-08-29 22:18

MadManMathlin

It is unfortunate this user was on his roof when the accident with Hamster occurred. However, judging by the replay, my opinion is that it was unlikely their deliberate intention to cause this accident. The accident could have easily been avoided by Hamster in any event.

Correct, you can be fined for not repairing a highly damaged car by a COP. However, this is not against the server rules.

In relation to the 'tow scene' this user failed to adhere to rule 1.13 by failing to slow down for the caution which was active. In addition, this user has deliberately rammed another user (rule 1.2) - this is not how towing should be performed on the server.

In relation to not moving for sirens, I agree. This user has failed to adhere to rule 1.5 - they failed to be passive by veering towards the middle of the road (on a bend) as Hamster approach from behind with his siren on.

Taking this user's history into account, they will receive an in-game confirmable warning.

cimanu

This user failed to adhere to rule 1.5 by having complete disregard to the siren. When MadManMathlin was chased, it is clear this user deliberately drove in between you (the COP) and MadManMathlin.

Taking this user's history into account, they will receive an in-game confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.