[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ban appeal. (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Ban appeal. (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=33915)

+ Ban appeal. (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - MercuryDesigns - 2021-09-06 17:15

- Your LFS Username: MercuryGFX

- Time & Date of Incident: 2 months ago.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I am completely aware that I did a terrible mistake by getting myself money banned to prevent me from playing in TC, I admittedly regret this decision as TC City Driving counts more than a server for me, I will completely accept whatever decision the TC Staff Members plan on taking regarding this ban appeal, but hopefully you guys can give one more shot to a fallen member.

Best regards, Mercury.

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved from Unban Appeals to Unban Requests

Ban appeal. - Kyle - 2021-09-06 17:20

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

RE: Ban appeal. - Kyle - 2021-09-18 18:08

Hello there,

Sorry for the wait on the outcome of your request.

We will unban you on this occasion. However, any subsequent bans for money abuse will not be lifted, therefore it is very important you do not drop to -5000€ again.

Give it 5 minutes before you try reconnecting.

- Kyle on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.