[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33927)

+ Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing (Report Archived by Carl) - M6nsh - 2021-09-07 19:33

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:c i m a

Their LFS Username(s):oliwier3
Their In-game Nickname(s):[SR] Sumato -

Incident Information

Date of Incident:9/7/2021
Time of Incident:20:20 PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:15:55:-->[SR] Sumato - fgs i wont win race
2:17:29:-->[SR] Sumato - mf thirsty for money
2:17:46:-->[SR] Sumato - mf keyboard player thinks hes good

This user was being inappropriate as it shown on the evidence below also it is not his first time to talk like that on main chat to others, I remember that he got warned and punished for his attitude and he didn't learn any from these punishments, Also that way of talking isn't welcomed on TC servers and he must get effectively punished to stop talking on that way

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://prnt.sc/1ri29z1
http://prntscr.com/1ribyqp

Replay
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zz45ndnlp8hxud6/mpr.zip/file

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Sumato - 2021-09-07 20:39

What also isn't welcome on the TC servers is fining people for bullshit reasons which you know they are.. lmao. Don't get all mad cause I refund requested it mate, alot of my friends that have played TC have had at least one bad experience with you.. also how the hell is I won't win race against you a bad thing LMAO you're really searching for it now

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - M6nsh - 2021-09-07 20:45

(2021-09-07 20:39)oliwier3 Wrote:  What also isn't welcome on the TC servers is fining people for bullshit reasons which you know they are.. lmao. Don't get all mad cause I refund requested it mate, alot of my friends that have played TC have had at least one bad experience with you.. also how the hell is I won't win race against you a bad thing LMAO you're really searching for it now

i was planing to report you anyways for you attitude, about "searching for it" what about that 11 days replay report you mentioned on the refund request? ROFL

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Sumato - 2021-09-07 20:46

bro what are you even on about at this point I added it to the report as admins always beg to see the other piece of evidence if I just mention it. now unblock me from discord

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - M6nsh - 2021-09-07 20:53

(2021-09-07 20:46)oliwier3 Wrote:  bro what are you even on about at this point I added it to the report as admins always beg to see the other piece of evidence if I just mention it. now unblock me from discord

Yes since you are adding your points, i'm adding mine here too.

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Sumato - 2021-09-07 20:55

You can't defend your own case so you counter report... Pretty sad if you ask me. And also you're reporting me for saying that you're fast?

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - M6nsh - 2021-09-07 20:57

(2021-09-07 20:55)oliwier3 Wrote:  You can't defend your own case so you counter report... Pretty sad if you ask me. And also you're reporting me for saying that you're fast?

Stop complaining please.

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Sumato - 2021-09-07 20:58

Same as you, I am defending my case.

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - M6nsh - 2021-09-07 21:01

ok

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Prise_20 - 2021-09-07 21:05

I was going to report him and i found this report so i'll add up my report here
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: 'Prise

Their LFS Username(s): oliwier3
Their In-game Nickname(s): [SR] Sumato [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06/09/2021
Time of Incident: -

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
First of all, i tried to talk to you but your replies was rude to me, Also here we can clearly see "oliwier3" started to insult "Kris4o" for absolutely no reason,ِ After "oliwier3" lost his chase by burning his clutch that's what he said:
[Image: 1.png]

And here clearly we can see he start sending some jokes that i personally didn't enjoy reading from strangers those kinda jokes we are not friends at all.
[Image: 2.png]

Also he start talking about my father and passed mother.
[Image: 3.png]

Finally, After i warn him to watch out for his language [ oliwier3 ] started racism about Arab guy who joined the server
"god sake", another one and disconnected from Server
[Image: 4.png]

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): Replay Link

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2021-09-07 21:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - oliwier3| inappropriate language and Swearing - Carl - 2021-09-07 21:41

Looks like he has problems being a decent human being. There are only so many warnings and short bans we can give him.

Since he doesn't want to smarten up, after all the chances we have given him, he will be banned for 365 days.

Report given by Prise should be in a seperate thread as it happened on a different day. Also, no timestamps or time of day given.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.