[TC] Gaming Forums
- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=33945)

- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Sumato - 2021-09-12 17:19

● Your LFS Username: oliwier3

● Time & Date of Incident: 2021-09-07, 20:33

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://prnt.sc/1ri29z1 http://prntscr.com/1ribyqp
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: hi there. again. i feel as i deserve an unban or maybe a decrease in the ban length as although i do understand the reason for the ban although i dont understand the length for the ban for the thing that happened. on 2021-09-07, 20:33 i was reported by M3TZ for ''inappropriate language and Swearing''. in the report one of his reasons for reporting me was for saying ''fgs i wont win race'' i just dont understand what is wrong with any of that as it isnt anything bad, not against the rules, nothing there that is wrong... it just means that i wont win race as i know it is a fast cop. before this report i sent a refund request as this same person has been getting on my nerves for the unreasoned fines. that was all dealt with although he did not think it was over and decided to come over here and report me. i know this was not on the tc servers, although he was also being toxic to me off the tc servers which i know that i think that cant be dealt with by the tc staff, but im not sure. at that point i was very frustrated as ive had multiple occasions with him where he has gotten on the tip of my nerves, i just couldnt keep my words in. i do not know why the ban has gotten this long for such a reason.. i want to apologise to m3tz for that, but ive not recieved one from him for his actions, thanks for reading. (edit: and also carl i dont really appreciate being called that under the m3tz report :/)

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2021-09-12 18:25

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2021-09-13 16:16

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: unban request - Carl - 2021-09-13 16:37

Hi there,

(2021-09-12 17:19)oliwier3 Wrote:  i do understand the reason for the ban although i dont understand the length for the ban for the thing that happened..

It's not a case of the ban length just being decided by one particular incident, the way you conduct yourself on the server is just awful and you have been banned 9 times. You have only been playing here since early 2020 too. These bans are of course amongst the countless kicks, warnings swear fines etc. Why should admins have to keep wasting their time dealing with you everytime you cause an issue with another player? You don't show any intention of just playing by the rules and having fun at the same time. This is the last active server on Live For Speed at the moment and you don't show any interest in it, so I don't see a reason for you to come back so soon.

Quote: i just couldnt keep my words in.

Perhaps this is your problem, not something I can fix for you though. Your request hasn't given me anything to warrant reducing your ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.