[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - fenton.richardson (Report Archived by Walshey) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - fenton.richardson (Report Archived by Walshey) (/showthread.php?tid=34037)

+ Report - fenton.richardson (Report Archived by Walshey) - theguy - 2021-10-13 18:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ksdrag

Their LFS Username(s): fenton.richardson
Their In-game Nickname(s): MAX VERSTAPPEN

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 13-10-2021
Time of Incident: 14:40 PM ( Roughly )

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
9:17 Suspect MAX VERSTAPPEN (fenton.richardson) decides to go into reverse drive, knowing that in his driving view he sees a player coming, he decides to go anyway and hits player [MRGN] SQUINTER (squinter).
He apologizes as soon as he commits the infraction.
9:24 Suspect MAX VERSTAPPEN (fenton.richardson) decides not to dodge me where he had room to spare, knowing that his speed was too low he had time to maneuver and decides to hit me theguy (ksdrag).
He chooses not to apologize.
9:42 Suspect MAX VERSTAPPEN (fenton.richardson) hits [RES] Luuk (_Lucas19) because he makes super dangerous and uncontrollable maneuvers for him, hitting him.
10:43 I want to open a parenthesis, I guess I do not know how if it was lfs but the player [TOW] Salty (salty_44) moves his parked car, but I have no contact with him, likewise when I realize that happens I apologize a few seconds later, looking at the replay may be that the lag of the suspect MAX VERSTAPPEN (fenton.richardson) with me I have moved unintentionally and touch him, needless to say that this is something extremely slight but it must be emphasized.
11:17 The suspect MAX VERSTAPPEN (fenton.richardson) only comments that his vehicle has run out of direction, without apologizing and disconnects without leaving any trace.
Please, I agree that we can all make mistakes, because it is the truth, none of us are perfect, but so many accidents in such a short period of time, I think it is someone to intervene.
The truth is that things could be solved by talking, but I didn't have time because the player disconnected, that's why I need or it would be the right thing to do, that someone could intervene and talk to him and take the measures that you think are appropriate.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pntijl6i0tflwn4/Report_-_MAX_VERSTAPPEN_%2528fenton.richardson%2529.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Walshey. - Zoltri - 2021-10-13 21:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - fenton.richardson - Zoltri - 2021-10-15 11:00

Max has been banned for 60 days for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.