[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: (Unban Request Granted by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=34171)

+ Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Ryosuke Takhashi BR - 2021-12-12 15:09

Nickname: Ryosuke Takhashi BR (BR ClubQG)

Date of incident:2021-10-21 (i dont know what time)

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello, I would like to request my unban, so that I can buy the S3, after all I don't have enough real money to buy it, and what I ask is that I be unbanned but punished with the same weight within the TC Driving server.

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2021-12-12 15:20

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Look here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

RE: Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: - Ryosuke Takhashi BR - 2021-12-12 17:24

Now its fixed look now please

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2021-12-12 17:54

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2021-12-12 18:32

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

You could start by acknowledging what rules you were breaking that lead to you being banned again. Your reason of not being able to afford S3 is not a good enough excuse.

It is also worth noting that you have just over a week remaining.

RE: Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: - Ryosuke Takhashi BR - 2021-12-12 19:55

Ok, i reconise my errors, and if not be aproved my send, i will wait the 10 days

RE: Reasons as to why i feel deserve an unban: - Carl - 2021-12-12 20:04

To remind you, the ban was given for ramming. When you were questioned in the server you said it was "lag" which was not true. I will unban you this time, but should you repeatedly break rules again, you will be banned for a long time.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.