[TC] Gaming Forums
Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" (/showthread.php?tid=34948)

Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Marty_Deslions - 2022-08-10 20:15

Some time ago there was the "24 Minutes of Weston". A number of races where participants, who had to register. The different races had various kinds of vehicles.
I'm suggesting an event just like this, but using only one kind of vehicle.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to:

the Formula TC World Championship

[Image: formulapic1text.png]

I think there is a big hype around the Formula One these days, so why not organize such an event in TC where players can participate in the race itself? I'm not talking about a small stand-alone event, very quickly set up by a few HWA's (no offense, I also like the small events). No, I'm talking about something more serious, just like the 24 minutes of Weston. I personally don't really care about the real life Formula One, but I think this TC event could be interesting. The tracks they could use is the Weston circuit (short and/or long), and Blackwood.

Optional: Qualification before racing.
Optional: Creating teams, so you also can win as a team.
Optional: Creating and using a street circuit.
Optional: Recording/Livestreaming the races, perhaps with Sim Broadcasts.
Optional: <please write down below>

[Image: formulapic2text.png]

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Vilix - 2022-08-10 22:06

Nice idea, would love to see more of those TC planned races. However i do think you should consider that these cars like the BF1 and W11 mod are insanely fast and there would likely be a lot of chaos. +1 though Smile

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Marty_Deslions - 2022-08-10 23:02

(2022-08-10 22:06)Vilix Wrote:  Nice idea, would love to see more of those TC planned races. However i do think you should consider that these cars like the BF1 and W11 mod are insanely fast and there would likely be a lot of chaos. +1 though Smile

If they were too fast, and human players connot handle it well, maybe we could force some intake restriction on it. So instead of like 900hp it could have like 500hp.

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - fWANKy - 2022-08-11 02:52

does sound interesting. definitely a ez win for 6S

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Matt - 2022-08-11 09:07

I'd love to know how many of the people answering that poll just liked the idea of being the safety car...

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Dino - 2022-08-11 09:45

I'm safest so I wanna be safety car.

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - M6nsh - 2022-08-11 12:12

(2022-08-11 09:45)Dino Wrote:  I'm safest so I wanna be safety car.

+2

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Marty_Deslions - 2022-08-11 13:57

Why is it all of a sudden so many seem to want to be a safety car driver? I haven't seen the most of you driving one in the 24 minutes of weston.

If you like to race, just join the race.

If you don't like to race (for instance because bad skills) or you only want to help stranded racers out of the sandpit, become safety car driver.

Believe me, driving a safety car might not be as fascinating as you think. Alot of the time you are just on standby.

To give you an idea:
- From 6:20 https://youtu.be/sEnUevfI-Dk
- https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=34797

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - TimDC - 2022-08-11 15:34

I know, i’m an NDR steward/E-Challenge and BF1-league Safety car driver/rescue car driver, i’m not into formula car racing. But i’m willing to support on the organizational side

RE: Event: "Formula TC World Championship" - Dodo - 2022-08-17 20:10

+1 from me.

Been looking for a place where to race open wheelers and enjoy it online. TC and F1 sounds like a good idea