[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Emre (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Emre (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=35027)

+ Report - Emre (Report Archived by BP) - aBo_KrooM - 2022-08-29 21:53

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:aBo-KrooM

Their LFS Username(s):emrehanuzer
Their In-game Nickname(s):[6S] emre [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:8/29/2022
Time of Incident:10pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
he had time to brake before ramming into me, as you see admin from his tires he turned into me which means that he is a rammer, and that thing makes him an unprofessional behavior as a cop, It is expected of cops to always be professional

There are few ways to do it without hitting my front car let's start saying it out,
1, he could brake in a straight line to avoid hitting me or to avoid crashing into dymz, ok?
2, let's say he didn't think fast well he could also do deep brake and then try to hit my rear instead of my front (lol)
3. Considering he's past urs as a rammer, it's clear from the replay that he steered into me

well, I decide to talk with him in the discord he said things way different than in the replay like my car was *slipping* which in the replay it wasn't ..? imo rammed me and also he lied about the crash
[Image: unknown.png]

Evidence

https://streamable.com/iayf9u

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/udy9mg6r9g6gtcp/%5E7[6S]+%5E1emre+%5E7[COP]+-.mpr/file
MPR time
33:39.22
32:35.68

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sonic. - Cam - 2022-08-29 22:08

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Emre - aBo_KrooM - 2022-08-29 22:14

*he could brake in a straight line to avoid hitting me or to avoid crashing into dymz* re-edited

RE: Report - Emre - Emre - 2022-08-30 11:03

We're both right that cops should act professionally all the time, but the same professionalness should also be demonstrated by the suspect too, by not u-turning and cutting cops off in their own lanes 150 meters later. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't react right in time as a cop. I tried my best in the moment, I'm sure you'll check my tire temps too, that's my own problem but I think we should remember that this is also a factor.

RE: Report - Emre - aBo_KrooM - 2022-08-31 10:28

(2022-08-30 11:03)Emre Wrote:  We're both right that cops should act professionally all the time, but the same professionalness should also be demonstrated by the suspect too, by not u-turning and cutting cops off in their own lanes 150 meters later. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't react right in time as a cop. I tried my best in the moment, I'm sure you'll check my tire temps too, that's my own problem but I think we should remember that this is also a factor.
that's another lie lol , if you really did your best to brake why would take ur feet off from the brake and steer into me?

RE: Report - Emre - Emre - 2022-08-31 12:41

Dude, ,If I'm going to be a liar in explaining myself, there's no need to speak up and you're not the one to decide who's a liar... . Admins will take necessary action.

RE: Report - Emre - Cam - 2022-09-12 15:50

I am getting around to this, please be patient, and apologies for the delay. No further posts please.

RE: Report - Emre - BP - 2022-09-15 07:04

Hi,

@aBo_KrooM:

I will take over this report as Sonic is taking too long and I appreciate you want this resolved. I apologise for the delay.

The MPR is around 33:04 minutes long, so I am not sure why one of your listed timestamps is 33:39.22. Judging by your streamable video and your explanation, your report seems to relate to only one incident. I will disregard this timestamp.

@Emre:

Your explanations in this thread don't make sense to me. Your steering and acceleration inputs indicate this was an intentional manoeuvre. I am not saying that you wanted to ram him, but you also seemingly did not want to avoid him. I do not know what you expected to happen.

If it was a true miscalculation or accident, then you should take responsibility or offer some sort of apology. You did not do this.

The reporter did attempt to open a conversation with you, however you said "if u think go report mate" which is what he has justifiably done.

Emre, you do have some history regarding ramming your suspects who come to a stop/U-Turn instead of avoiding (where avoiding is reasonably possible). While those were recorded some time ago, it is still a pattern of behaviour. Along with the fact you took zero responsibility for this incident, I think it is fair to revoke your licence. You can re-do your licence test at any point, and your licence will be reinstated upon passing.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.