[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - Driloniloni110 (Ban Expired) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - Driloniloni110 (Ban Expired) (/showthread.php?tid=35054)

Unban Request - Driloniloni110 (Ban Expired) - Driloni110 - 2022-09-05 13:47

- Your LFS Username:Driloniloni110

- Time & Date of Incident : 3:44PM 9/5/2022

- Replay / Screenshot Link:24hr community ban
- Replay Timestamps:24hr community ban

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

This is a joke I dont even talk in game most of the time I just drive and I get reported with no evidence or anything on the website. Would love to see some evidence or something to understand what I did. Just because someone chose to report for no reason why should I get a yellow card first then a red. Even when I got the yellow card I didnt care but two days after I get a red when all I did was play 30min in the derby we did on the safe zone part

RE: Unban Request - Driloniloni110 - Adrian - 2022-09-05 13:51

Hello,

If you want your ban to be reviewed, you have to supply a replay. Without it we can't verify if reports are valid or not.

RE: Unban Request - Driloniloni110 - Driloni110 - 2022-09-05 13:56

But I dont even have replays because I dont even know who reported me. I only had some words with hg but they are 3 reports so someone reported me without even talking to me. I dont have replay in 24hr community ban with 3reports. I got yellow card with 2. I was in a chase I lose connection I join then get banned. What can I do?

RE: Unban Request - Driloniloni110 - BP - 2022-09-11 18:22

You could consider turning on auto save replays and then deleting them after a few days.

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.