[TC] Gaming Forums
Slicks for MRT5 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Slicks for MRT5 (/showthread.php?tid=35057)

Slicks for MRT5 - Ghutra - 2022-09-06 06:07

With the advent of Mods, I think that Slicks for the MRT5 could make a comeback. With un-restricted GTRs and other similarly fast cars I feel the MRT5 isnt much of an OP car. Maybe in small/tight tracks like Blackwood and South City (and in the future update's SO), but not the end of the world imo

[Image: MRT.jpg]

RE: Slicks for MRT5 - January - 2022-09-06 06:51

I would say adding rotate command would work perfectly on mrt (with Slicks). also Slicks on XFR and UFR.

RE: Slicks for MRT5 - Baboulinet4 - 2022-09-06 08:14

(2022-09-06 06:51)January Wrote:  I would say adding rotate command would work perfectly on mrt (with Slicks). also Slicks on XFR and UFR.

Slicks on UFR/XFR were already rejected, i'm more for lowering the price of these cars at about 45.000-50.000€ while keeping road tires but yeah, road tires UFR/XFR costing 100k is a complete nonsense and the cars vanished from the server.

About the MRT5 with slicks, why not.

RE: Slicks for MRT5 - AnansiMaxine - 2022-09-06 08:18

What Baboulinet said.

RE: Slicks for MRT5 - January - 2022-09-06 11:06

(2022-09-06 08:14)Baboulinet4 Wrote:  
(2022-09-06 06:51)January Wrote:  I would say adding rotate command would work perfectly on mrt (with Slicks). also Slicks on XFR and UFR.

Slicks on UFR/XFR were already rejected, i'm more for lowering the price of these cars at about 45.000-50.000€ while keeping road tires but yeah, road tires UFR/XFR costing 100k is a complete nonsense and the cars vanished from the server.

About the MRT5 with slicks, why not.

Yeah, I just noticed that lately. also, you got a good idea.

RE: Slicks for MRT5 - SIMOX - 2022-09-06 16:52

Yes please! MRT best car.

Noone used them really when it had slicks, noone uses them now for sure. And it's really fun vehicle with slicks, with road supers its just depressingly slow and not fun. Also crappy income.

Talking about UFR and XFR with slicks, i really don't know why they rejected that idea. Those cars weren't REALLY overpowered and quite easy to deal with if you were running with the FZ5. I think with road supers those cars are TBO equivalent so really shouldn't cost absurd 100k for a car lol.

We have way faster and better mods than XFR and UFR with slicks tbh. Don't forget that those flip very easy lol and are rather lightweight.