[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unacceptable behaviour (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + unacceptable behaviour (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=35129)

+ unacceptable behaviour (Report Archived by BP) - astraxan - 2022-09-20 20:10

players involved :
lfs usernames : ivo_drifta
Their In-game Nickname :ËBOVÎYasen[COP]
Description of Incident : i tried to pass a very slow and stubborn cop during a chase, then i changed my mind and decided to pit and log off, i treid to pass the cop and go left when , he steered on me to ram me, although i wouldnt cause any incident... very bad behaviour i have to say, and that anger never stops..
at 27:16 he rams me on purpose, without apologize

i know its like ignoring sirens but i really had to go pit for personal reasons, although i asked sorry, despite the fact he rammed me

replay :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/195ygd3426ggc44/yasin+ram.mpr/file

RE: unacceptable behaviour - Bez - 2022-09-20 23:55

Reminder for all here:

Administrator Message by: Bez

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2022-09-21 01:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Those who have broken the forum rules in this thread have received a forum warning and their posts have been removed. These users have been privately messaged to notify them of the warning.

I will handle this report in the morning or afternoon.

RE: unacceptable behaviour - Yasen - 2022-09-21 01:26

(2022-09-20 20:10)astraxan Wrote:  players involved :
lfs usernames : ivo_drifta
Their In-game Nickname :ËBOVÎYasen[COP]
Description of Incident : i tried to pass a very slow and stubborn cop during a chase, then i changed my mind and decided to pit and log off, i treid to pass the cop and go left when , he steered on me to ram me, although i wouldnt cause any incident... very bad behaviour i have to say, and that anger never stops..
at 27:16 he rams me on purpose, without apologize

i know its like ignoring sirens but i really had to go pit for personal reasons, although i asked sorry, despite the fact he rammed me

replay :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/195ygd3426ggc44/yasin+ram.mpr/file

Hello!
My name is Yasen from Bulgaria (not Yasin as is written mpr)
I have a question: You makes me a way before drifters corner, so if you really had to go pit for personal reasons isn't it more logical to make a u-turn and find the blue square on gas station (F13 on Main str.)?
You are in a rush for pit, but you have time for forum report lol.
And that accident was a crash, its not a ram.

Sorry for the crash.

RE: unacceptable behaviour - BP - 2022-09-21 11:40

Hi,

I'll deal with you first of all, since you're actually the main problem in your own report.

You already acknowledge that you ignored sirens. Your excuse for breaking the rules is laughable and shall be discarded.

Server Rules Wrote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

As well as ignoring sirens, you called the cop "scum". This is a violation of the following rule:

Server Rules Wrote:1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

You already used !report against the cop so I am not entirely sure why you are now wasting our time with this. Furthermore, [TC] Spark even encouraged usage of !tc.
You have now received a 14 day ban for the following offences:
  • Violating rule 1.5 (sirens/chases)
  • Violating rule 1.1 (respect)
This is also a reminder to not submit reports where you were actually the main problem. Further issues may result in a removal of your ability to submit !reports. I have set it so your report to ivo_drifta has not counted towards a yellow/red card.

Regarding ivo_drifta:

Possible reasons as to why the cop blocked you:
  • It is frustrating when a user is blatantly ignoring sirens. He may have tried to block or hit you to teach you a lesson. If this is the case, I don't condone this, but I can understand it.
  • I believe this is the actual reason: He was already quite far away from the suspect and clearly did not want you between him and the suspect, as this makes it difficult to follow the suspect (the cop should still avoid blocking where possible). That said, his block backfired because you had no intention of abandoning the overtake as evidenced by your steering and throttle inputs.

Thank you for bringing your continued bad behaviour to our attention.

Best regards,
BP

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.