[TC] Gaming Forums
- User Report: C I M A (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - User Report: C I M A (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=35256)

- User Report: C I M A (Report Archived by Bez) - Adorable - 2022-10-10 17:39

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Racerss

Their LFS Username(s): C I M A
Their In-game Nickname(s): NFS¢ÄM3tz[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 10/10/2022
Time of Incident: ~6PM UTC+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): The [COP] uses too much force, i.e by pushing whenever he's close and hitting the door. This leads to suspension damage and an unhealthy chase.

As a suspect, I am unable to drive without being pushed for any period of time when the [COP] is in proximity, nor corner properly, losing traction, as you're about to see.

Giving room to the suspect was something I have been warned about multiple times, and pushing, hitting the door is something I've not witnessed in any of the basic / advanced training sessions I've attended.

19:30: Door hit, my braking was a factor, he apologizes.
20:44: Targets the door / front suspension twice.

19:00 - Pushing from behind
19:50 - Pushing from behind twice
20:25 - Slowing down for the corner, he's pushing.
20:55 - Pushing from behind
21:27 - Pushes from behind

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/ama9lcmw

RE: User Report: C I M A - M6nsh - 2022-10-10 18:29

20:44: Targets the door / front suspension twice, why are you making it sounds like I'm ramming you? XD. I just wanted to speed up with u, whatever you saying that didn't even cause any damage

19:00 - Pushing from behind, firstly i was keeping the speed as you are i never wanted to do dirty move as pushing you from behind, secondly you shouldn't brake that hard when cop literally close to your rear bumper,

20:25 - Slowing down for the corner, he's pushing, it was perfect pit XD idk why you wanna make sounds like i'm a rammer?

20:55 - Pushing from behind, that was light pit to slow you down so the backup can catch up fast again ...

21:27 - Pushes from behind, it's weird how you wanna make sounds like ram but that's nothing it's only lights pits

the whole chase is clean and perfect but looks like dee is trying to seek for attention Rolleyes

tip: if you wanna know how push should look like here's pov from your friend amarex - rex:

RE: User Report: C I M A - Adorable - 2022-10-10 20:56

(2022-10-10 18:29)M6nsh Wrote:  the whole chase is clean and perfect but looks like dee is trying to seek for attention Rolleyes

My concern is that you're not giving the suspect any space, by rear-ending my car whenever I try to slow down for a turn. Or even when driving straight.

This has nothing to do with me seeking attention, nor how another person collided with you almost a month ago, I suggest you speak with whoever involved directly.

RE: User Report: C I M A - M6nsh - 2022-10-10 21:13

Don't twits the words and try to make me look more like a rammer, and idc about your dark fake concern I play clean Enough since day 1 of me copping...

RE: User Report: C I M A - falaf123 - 2022-10-11 17:28

Can vouch, mensh bad.
Gotten a li'l too comfy in his place.

RE: User Report: C I M A - M6nsh - 2022-10-11 17:39

(2022-10-11 17:28)falaf123 Wrote:  Can vouch, mensh bad.
Gotten a li'l too comfy in his place.

in what basics are you calling me bad?

RE: User Report: C I M A - falaf123 - 2022-10-11 18:07

in what basics are you calling me bad?
[/quote]

In what basics?
Shouldn't you evaluate yourself too from the countless interactions?
You've worsened in your conduct of oh let's say ''profession'', same goes with attitude. I see cops that get different treatment than 'casuals'. And I also see cops that are still very decent and I got nothing to say for it. So currently I am here bump checking to see the finito of this scenario and if TC will be competent to finally do something against their own. Wink

-have a nice day mensh.

RE: User Report: C I M A - M6nsh - 2022-10-11 18:11

literally, I didn't understand what are you saying maybe try to speak monkey language I may get what you mean

RE: User Report: C I M A - falaf123 - 2022-10-11 18:14

(2022-10-11 18:11)M6nsh Wrote:  literally, I didn't understand what are you saying maybe try to speak monkey language I may get what you mean

Proves me right once again, ty

RE: User Report: C I M A - Adorable - 2022-10-11 18:45

Supporting evidence below.

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 11/10/2022

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): M6nsh vs Falaf123

0:50 - Classic Rear bumper ram
4:29 - Door hit
4:54 - An attempted PIT transitions into M6nsh fully steering towards his car.
6:45 - Classic Rear bumper ram
7:00 - Same as above
9:45 - Another poorly executed PIT, you can notice the pattern where M6nsh is just throwing his car around.
16:30 - Full throttle into the suspect door and eventually lifting his car.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/g429k4ik

RE: User Report: C I M A - SIMOX - 2022-10-11 19:36

(2022-10-11 18:45)Adorable Wrote:  Supporting evidence below.

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 11/10/2022

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): M6nsh vs Falaf123

0:50 - Classic Rear bumper ram
4:29 - Door hit
4:54 - An attempted PIT transitions into M6nsh fully steering towards his car.
6:45 - Classic Rear bumper ram
7:00 - Same as above
9:45 - Another poorly executed PIT, you can notice the pattern where M6nsh is just throwing his car around.
16:30 - Full throttle into the suspect door and eventually lifting his car.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/g429k4ik

I shouldn't post here but this is so comical i can't. You report cop for doing legit moves while other cops in same chase do way less legit moves lol and for some reason that is fine by you? Useless report, waste of time for admins tbh.
Btw at the end it wasnt even M3tz car that lifted the suspect of the ground, it was Dejavu, M3tz just drove under the car.

RE: User Report: C I M A - M6nsh - 2022-10-11 19:48

Based on your profile and all your threads, I can tell how pathetic you are dee, and no wonder why you kept getting community banned from tc

The timestamps won't be explained as I know I did no wrong or breached any rules, but I'll certainly explain how I rate the chase from my perspective

Firstly, The car it's important if it's heavy or not because:

Flafaf: was using A super heavy-duty car so it was impossible for us to box him even tho we managed to box him multiple times But he can easily push us like we are uf1 Tho we are 4 fz5's: you can see it clearly in the mpr that we tried everything to find a way to bust him without doing crazy damage to the suspect

so I had to be a bit harder in the pits I was hoping from his heavy weight + insanely high torque car that he flips over but that didn't succeed well And at the end of the chase when we manage to somehow bust him, As you can there were 2 cops Bab was in front of him and some random cop was behind basically it was box but he was about to get out it Thanks to his High torque car So I had to hold his door slowly so if he gets out again he won't have damage

16:30 - Full throttle into the suspect door and eventually lifting his car. Why are you lying and trying to fake it to make it looks more worse? However there's a video of me full throttle into the suspect door like what dee has been said..

RE: User Report: C I M A - BP - 2022-10-11 20:30

No further replies needed for now.
Locking. May be unlocked by admin who claims the report.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2022-10-11 22:55

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Opened while I review.

RE: User Report: C I M A - Bez - 2022-10-11 23:26

Post #1 Report
  • 19:30: Door hit, my braking was a factor, he apologizes. - C I M A went in for a PIT that was unsuccessful due to your own braking. No Issue here.
  • 20:44: Targets the door / front suspension twice. - Light calculated contact. No Issue here.
  • 19:00 - Pushing from behind - C I M A went in for a PIT that was unsuccessful. You decided to breakcheck afterwards resulting in C I M A hitting your rear. No Issue here.
  • 19:50 - Pushing from behind twice - Tiny tap from behind doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 20:25 - Slowing down for the corner, he's pushing. - Standard copping. Great PIT. No Issue here.
  • 20:55 - Pushing from behind - Tiny tap from behind doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 21:27 - Pushes from behind - Tiny tap from behind doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.

Post #10 Report
  • 0:50 - Classic Rear bumper ram - Nice PIT that doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 4:29 - Door hit - Attempted PIT that doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 4:54 - An attempted PIT transitions into M6nsh fully steering towards his car. - An attempted that doesn't result in any damage. Suspect braked to avoid a PIT. No Issue here.
  • 6:45 - Classic Rear bumper ram - An Attempted PIT that doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 7:00 - Same as above - An Attempted PIT that doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 9:45 - Another poorly executed PIT, you can notice the pattern where M6nsh is just throwing his car around. - An Attempted PIT that doesn't result in any damage. No Issue here.
  • 16:30 - Full throttle into the suspect door and eventually lifting his car. - Boxing in a suspect is not against the rules. Car Lifted due to some contact lag nothing more. No Issue here.

No action will be taken. Please keep your personal vendettas off the User Report section.

Thanks,
    ~Bez

No action has been taken as explained
    Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.