[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=35260)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Josh) - KeepTryin - 2022-10-11 19:39

- Your LFS Username:KR4D3C7F2

- Time & Date of Incident:10/11/2022 Around 17:00-19:00pm

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:First i want to apology to the guys who my best friend rammed and not even apologised to them!! So the main problem in this thread is that i want to ask for unban because of my friend who i gaved and played single player since the mods are out, i don't know why he decided to join in especially in TC i warned him not to!! But he joined and rammed people by accident i was talking to him before an hour and he said that he crashed people's because he couldn't stop in time or he was drifting and lose the rear. It won't happen again i changed all the password's for the S3 License and he doesn't have permission to it! I would appreciate to be unbanned! I know it's my responsibility for the account but i didn't know he could do that to me! P.S:Won't happen again!!!

RE: Unban Request - Bez - 2022-10-11 23:29

Your Account, Your Responsibility Policy
We hold a your account, your responsibility policy, which states that the account owner is ultimately responsible for the use of his/her account and whoever uses it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1503]

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban Request - KeepTryin - 2022-10-12 00:23

You guys can follow the IP's and even the Nickname isn't mine! The IP who is banned from should be Veliko Turnovo! I don't know if my village gonna pop up! (Nikyup)

RE: Unban Request - Josh - 2022-10-12 08:40

Hello,

Bez has stated above that your account is your responsibility. The only reason this incident resulted in a ban is because you already have history of similar occurences of crashing (and without apologising).

I don't disbelieve what you have said so I am happy to remove the ban but please learn from this.

Any further instances of crashing without apologising/ramming will result in an immediate ban - whether it is you or someone else driving.

Can you please reply stating you understand this.

Josh.

RE: Unban Request - KeepTryin - 2022-10-12 10:12

I totally understand this!! Won’t happen ever again!!

RE: Unban Request - Josh - 2022-10-12 10:42

You should be able to access the server shortly.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.