[TC] Gaming Forums
cannot connect banned status is unbaned - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: cannot connect banned status is unbaned (/showthread.php?tid=35287)

cannot connect banned status is unbaned - astraxan - 2022-10-20 17:35

i cannot connect in server , status on profile all ok

RE: cannot connect banned status is unbaned - Misterviin - 2022-10-20 17:51

(2022-10-20 17:35)astraxan Wrote:  i cannot connect in server , status on profile all ok

Does it show "host refused connection" or "host is full"

RE: cannot connect banned status is unbaned - Ash - 2022-10-20 17:57

Hello,

Please try again. Also, please ensure you refresh yourself with our rules before returning.

Ash

RE: cannot connect banned status is unbaned - astraxan - 2022-10-20 19:41

i didnt brake any rules at last time, was unfair ban , check replay.i am aware of rules and always ask sorry if i couse any problem.
i was chased and pitted-rammed with sorrys and it was intense and fast, after the chase i said the word like dogs.. thinking that they were crashing me like dogs hunt the cats and eat them... and i was banned for 1 week for not respecting? maybe this toxicity has to stop ?
tried again, server denied connection

RE: cannot connect banned status is unbaned - Ash - 2022-10-21 04:16

Hello,

I have manually unbanned you from our servers, please try again - apologies for the delay.

In regards to your ban, please raise a separate thread if you wish to discuss this.

Ash

RE: cannot connect banned status is unbaned - astraxan - 2022-10-21 21:10

thank you, i know that conversation will not come to an agreement , regarding the past, i say again, this toxic behaviour has to stop, and to prove this i will stop typing in general with closed chat. cause thats the only shield i can find to protect myself cause even goodmorning world can be mistaken if its from me.
peace.