[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban? (Unban Request Granted by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban? (Unban Request Granted by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=35292)

+ Unban? (Unban Request Granted by Josh) - Niamhio-3000 - 2022-10-21 22:06

● Your LFS Username : Niamhio-3000

● Time & Date of Incident: 10:45 21/10/2022

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was asked by an admin if i had a alternative account, (Dodgey2008) this was my brothers account, when living with my parents i did occasionally have a binge. I explained that this is my account, and that was my brothers etc, and got a reply of okay. I went AFK to get a drink, came back and im permanently banned? I have no idea what i have done.
[/quote]

RE: Unban? - Josh - 2022-10-21 22:14

Hi,

Long story short: As I said the account Dodgey2008 was banned in 2016 for using cheats/hacks on multiple accoasions. There was suspicion that your account was linked to Dodgey2008 in 2018 but nothing was ever confirmed. When you connected tonight I was alerted to a possible link automatically by our system. After some digging I can confirm this link by the following:

- Shared nicknames between the accounts (usually an iteration of Dom or Fuzion) showing shared computers/access.

- A shared IP Address (used by yourself and also Dodgey2008 the last time that account tried to connect to a TC server whilst banned.

- You conneted to our server yesterday and searched for !stats for Dodgey2008. Bearing in mind the account was banned 6 years ago it shows you obviously have an interest/knoweledge in that banned account.

Personally, I believe it may well be your brothers account though it is also clear you have had access to both accounts/vice-versa.

I will chat to the admin that made the original ban on Dodgey2008 as I know a lot of time has passed and see what we can do.

josh.

Also the fact you admit you have/had access to that account.

RE: Unban? - Niamhio-3000 - 2022-10-21 22:20

Hello,

Correct, I've admitted that I had access to the account however, it was never banned while I had access. I did search the account to see what it money etc it had on there, to my knowledge not knowing it was banned. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Dom.

RE: Unban? - Josh - 2022-10-22 15:57

Hi Dom,

I have spoken to Bez briefly. He initially banned dodgey2008 in 2016 for multiple cheat violations. We have both agreed that as the initial offence was many years ago we are happy for the accounts to be unbanned.

Both accounts will be unbanned but will remain linked as I am sure there is still some link between them. Please be aware that any bans on one account in the future will result in a ban on the other account.

Obviously we still do not condone the use of illegal hacks/cheating in any way on our servers. Any future instances will result in a definite permanent ban on both accounts.

Please confirm you understand.

Josh.

RE: Unban? - Niamhio-3000 - 2022-10-22 18:04

Hi Josh,

Yes I can confirm that I understand.

Kind Regards,
Dom.

RE: Unban? - Josh - 2022-10-23 14:48

You will be unbanned shortly.

Apologies for the delay.

Josh.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.