[TC] Gaming Forums
I Think The Wrong Decision Has Been Made Regarding Cancellation Of My Policing - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Cop Rights Revocation Appeals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+----- Forum: Cop Rights Revocation Appeals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=161)
+----- Thread: I Think The Wrong Decision Has Been Made Regarding Cancellation Of My Policing (/showthread.php?tid=35346)

I Think The Wrong Decision Has Been Made Regarding Cancellation Of My Policing - kurdo_omer - 2022-11-04 12:00

Hello, I watched and examined the moment of the incident on the subject I was complaining about, and the way was narrowed by the authorities in the layout, because I did not know this and because I was fast, there was an accident. I did not see what they wrote, but I was afk with the complaining friend. I did not want to reply to what he wrote until my vehicle was corrected and I went to the pit stop area due to the harsh attitude of the friend who complained to me. I request your support for the abolition of my sentence and I would like to say again here that it will not happen again.

The point I underlined again, I was afk, I didn't see what you wrote because a hot liquid was spilled on me.

you're complaining
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=35288&highlight=cop+rs

I would also like to talk to the person I bumped into.

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2022-11-04 12:11

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: I Think The Wrong Decision Has Been Made Regarding Cancellation Of My Policing - BP - 2022-11-08 08:13

Also, did you do this?:

Appeal Information Wrote:You explained your side of the story to the admin who issued the revocation but the revocation remained.

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.

Thread closed due to inactivity. Updated by: Ash. - Ash - 2022-11-10 19:19

This thread has been closed due to inactivity.