[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 (Report Archived by Walshey) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 (Report Archived by Walshey) (/showthread.php?tid=35384)

+ report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 (Report Archived by Walshey) - dmrzn - 2022-11-11 15:23

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s): GT#Hákán , GT#Naughty , Ódóùç'CCTV
Their In-game Nickname(s): hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55

Incident Information

Date of IncidentSealed Lipsx
Time of Incident: xx

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

They sent me fake reports before, BP lifted my ban and warned them but now they are doing the same thing again and now I'm banned again and I'm reporting these people.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11oHWgXdJESmDMKTiBzZwpBT8xALxDaJY/view?usp=share_link

[Image: 636e678d49839-report11.png]

[Image: 636e682473d0a-report1.png]

[Image: 636e68160957a-report22.png]

Notes

these friends agree to report me on !channel turkey without talking to me,Let's provoke the pvl they wrote from ch?, cops *Removed*, look at the bitches, on the contrary, we'll be banned if we did it, I did it for you (here hitting me), *Removed* it, I'll write rep and I'll pass

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Walshey. - Zoltri - 2022-11-11 15:30

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 - Androphp - 2022-11-15 08:22

CGTYKSY55 Kullanıcı adlı şahısın channeldede yazdıklarını değerlendirirsek kendisi olaya karşı bir tepkisini belirtmemis ve sadece ona çarpıp özür dilemeden kaçtığını ifade etmiş ve ben CGTYKSY55 kullanıcı adlı şahısın report konusunda haklı olduğunu düşünüyorum yani bir suçu yok.

Translated Wrote:If we evaluate what the person with the username CGTYKSY55 wrote in channeldede, he did not express a reaction to the incident and only stated that he hit him and ran away without apologizing, and I think the person with the username CGTYKSY55 is right about the report, so he is not guilty.

Administrator Message by: Adrian

1.4. Use English language only.

3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

RE: report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 - Zoltri - 2022-11-15 22:18

Please provide me with timestamps so I can conduct an effective investigation.

RE: report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 - dmrzn - 2022-11-16 14:58

of course
42:10:03 : His nickname is CGTYKSY55, he says I bumped into him and didn't apologize, but there's no such thing.

40:02:82 His nickname is IkraaKayhan,Here the pitstop is trying to enter correctly, it does not hit the barrier, I come fast, my friend comes back without looking at the map, I hit that person, then this person calls me to swear at channel tr

RE: report hakan0133, IkraaKayhan CGTYKSY55 - Zoltri - 2022-11-23 21:23

Apologies for the delay in getting the report finalised.
hakan0133, IkraaKayhan and CGTYKSY55 have all had their report rights revoked.
hakan0133 and IkraaKayhan are waiting out a 26 day ban.

Thank you for the report,
Walshey.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.