[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Banned for "Poor behaviour" (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Banned for "Poor behaviour" (Unban Request Granted by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=35394)

+ Banned for "Poor behaviour" (Unban Request Granted by Ice) - NotNiceLV - 2022-11-12 18:37

Name:NotNiceLV

12/11/2022

I dont have any sc or vid

Hey i dont know why i was banned. But i was kicked that i didnt know the heavy truck rules, afer i got kicked i went and read them. After that i went back into the server to drive a normal car PZG GTR or something like that. I was speeding a bit but didnt brake any rules or crashed into anyone. Admin said to not ban evade and i got banned for idk what.

RE: Banned for "Poor behaviour" - Bez - 2022-11-12 20:57

Looks like your original account noscope_lv was banned. Then you were caught ban evading on this account.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Banned for "Poor behaviour" - NotNiceLV - 2022-11-12 22:17

Looks like your original account noscope_lv was banned.
First of all im his brother, we live in the same house, same ip adress
If you want to contact me
heres dc Not_Nice#8841
noscope's dc is NoScOpE#5266

RE: Banned for "Poor behaviour" - Ice - 2022-11-13 14:07

Hi, I was the one who initially kicked you because of a direct IP link between notnicelv and noscope_lv account, after you typed "Imagine getting banned for nothing" in chat upon joining the server.

I will unlink the accounts and place suspicion on it. Next time tell your "brother" he should instead follow the rules.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.