[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting - [COP]Gencalp.T (Day_walker_tr) (Archived by Weelob) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting - [COP]Gencalp.T (Day_walker_tr) (Archived by Weelob) (/showthread.php?tid=3545)

- Reporting - [COP]Gencalp.T (Day_walker_tr) (Archived by Weelob) - Frozen - 2012-06-23 11:02

● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): Day_walker_tr
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]Gencalp.T

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j2a7b0fseuabsbg
● Replay Timestamps: Since he sets a speedtrap in dangerous place.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):

-This user ( [COP]Gencalp.T ) , Setted first a speedtrap parking in the road. We asked him to move , and he moved a bit right , still a dangerous place cause some users use the wide of the turn for go faster.

-After this he moved and parked just at the ''outside of the turn '' , where you sometimes can loose the control of your car , and creating again a dangerous position.

I request: Please , give some lessons to this cop to show him what's a dangerous place and what not.
Hope that this user recieves some action.

NOTE: Cause of this dangerous parkings he caused already 3 accidents.
Regards

RE: Reporting - [COP]Gencalp.T (Day_walker_tr) - Knight - 2012-06-23 11:18

I was there. This guy has for the last 2 days been doing nothing but constant speedtrapping and illegal parking in VERY dangerous places.
Today, I asked him to move because he parked on the top corner of balders where the road goes wider so you have a better turn for the main straight. He told me that it wasnt illegal because there was a line there. If any other person had parked there, they would have been fined so how can he park there legally?
Ive seen a few TC's on with this guy too and they have done or said nothing.

I really think this guy needs his rights taken off him. He parkes dangerously and then asks for compo when someone hits him...

Note! I just finished a chase where my suspect ploughed into him at high speed, on the next lap we past him in the same spot with a repaired car. He just wont listen to anyone or anything killing him.

Thanks,
Knight

RE: Reporting - [COP]Gencalp.T (Day_walker_tr) - Weelob - 2012-06-24 05:36

I did talk to him yesterday and told him how to park the car properly (At the barrier on the right) and not directly on the road. I also showed him other good areas to do speedtraps where you can't get other players in danger.

If he do it again I will take action, but he seemed cool with the verdict yesterday.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.