[TC] Gaming Forums
- banned again for what? (Unban Request Denied by Walshey) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - banned again for what? (Unban Request Denied by Walshey) (/showthread.php?tid=35502)

- banned again for what? (Unban Request Denied by Walshey) - astraxan - 2022-12-06 19:58

Your LFS Username: astraxan

● Time & Date of Incident: 6//12/2022

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amb2t3v19hlqz8j/greeek.mpr/file
● Replay Timestamps: 14:15
41:20
42:43 he sais im an average kid playing video games, instead , u didnt bother to look just right after i invite him to chase me cause im wanted, but you did search a whole replay back in the days to find any faults i did, perfect! thats how it works then?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i did not false report, harass,or insult beetle , i never do, in the other hand he does many times after he got banned by me back in the days, and thats the reason that wants me banned as for the today incident calling me an average kid that play videogames trying to insult me again by calling me a kid, someting that i got banned for weeks 3 months back, and you told me its a forbidden to say that..
so in summary, beetle juice got banned for insulting me and he fake accuse me for insulting him, he gets ban 1 day, and i that havent done anything wrong get banned 7 days... thats how you are fair ?

RE: banned again for what? - BP - 2022-12-06 20:01

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=35500

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: banned again for what? - astraxan - 2022-12-06 20:47

i got banned for asking him if he can handle the power of koenigsx without esp? or that i told him come baby cause i was wanted after stealing? are you serious? why theres so much hate against me? no harassing or insults here, just people want me banned, its clear that beetle got banned for insulting me again and again, and then wanted to ban me for anything

RE: banned again for what? - RedJohn - 2022-12-07 14:15

Good for you, Karma for false reporting people.

RE: banned again for what? - astraxan - 2022-12-07 15:06

i didnt false report anyone. can be ckecked

RE: banned again for what? - Zoltri - 2022-12-07 15:59

RedJohn, please refrain from commenting on this thread. Consider this a warning.

RE: banned again for what? - astraxan - 2022-12-09 15:32

should i do something else in order to someone else see the obvious?

RE: banned again for what? - Zoltri - 2022-12-10 08:41

Thanks for your patience astraxan,

I shall respond in full at 1800 hours (GMT)

RE: banned again for what? - astraxan - 2022-12-10 16:07

ok, i hope you mean the Greenwich time and not 1800 hours,

RE: banned again for what? - Zoltri - 2022-12-10 17:12

Hi Astraxan,

You were banned for 7 days as you made mildly provocative comments towards 3zh, "cant handle power without esp huh?", "esp is for cowards", which contravenes rule 1.1. You have been punished previously for your toxicity and abuse towards other players on numerous occasions and it seems you STILL have not learnt from this.

You need to learn to be respectful to other players.

I hope you understand the rationale for why you were banned and I hope you take onboard the advise I have given to better yourself after your ban expires.

Kind regards,
Walshey

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.