[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Caiden[COP] ( michelman ) (Archived by Weelob) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Caiden[COP] ( michelman ) (Archived by Weelob) (/showthread.php?tid=3552)

- Report - Caiden[COP] ( michelman ) (Archived by Weelob) - Frozen - 2012-06-23 16:05

● Your LFS Username: Chriship

● Their LFS Username(s): Michelman
● Their LFS GameName(s): Caiden[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8qmpptj284c5l3g
● Replay Timestamps: The lasts minutes from the Replay

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

-User ( CAIDEN [COP] ) , rammed me while chasing.

I wasn't the only who recieved that heavy ram , he rammed DJDOK Too.

Regards

RE: Report - Caiden[COP] ( michelman ) - Caiden - 2012-06-23 16:15

Yes I braked too late. I said sorry though.

RE: Report - Caiden[COP] ( michelman ) - Weelob - 2012-06-24 05:53

The crashes with DJDOK is accidents. I can see how he would've blocked you but was a bit too slow, that happens for all of us. One thing I think could've been different was, that he could've said sorry or had a bind for a "Sorry / No problem". I often think, that even a simple bind when something goes wrong, is perfectly excusable in the most of crashes that happens in chases due to high speed.

The crash at TruckStop with DJDOK, I can see that he tries to brake down. I don't think that he did that on purpose, as his brake indicators is higher when you spun out, than when he entered the corner. Again, a simple "Sorry / No Problem" could've solved this.

Now to the main report, with the crash at HW2. I find this as a crash too, not a ram. If you have pedal indicators on you can see that he tries to brake down and tries to avoid you. So if you categories that as a ram, your reverse into him should be categorized as a ram too, and I don't think that it should.

Therefor, no action will be taken, although I would recommend that Caiden either say sorry faster when a crash happens, or make a bind for it.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.