[TC] Gaming Forums
- Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban (Unban Request Denied by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=35558)

- Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Androphp - 2022-12-18 12:44

First of all, let me say this as a preliminary information. Androphp,0hshit and HelloYou accounts belong to me. The issue is that the hususu9633 account does not belong to me (he is a team member)
Androphp is the account that I use myself. I gave 0hShit and Helloyou accounts to my friends and only 1 person can enter those accounts. 1 person plays in 0hshit account, but one person plays in HelloYou account.

Coming to the main event;

About a week ago, someone I don't know logged into my account, as far as my friends can see, his name is IMZA Y.
This person finds the password of my 0hShit account and logs into the account. He curses the nation and hits the others on TC servers. As a result, it is banned for 50 days.
The main person playing on the 0hShit account is Edown'Rewotwo.
Then I go to the official named ICE to fix this problem. I'm telling the story. It asks me to change my account passwords. I am changing my account passwords. Afterwards, it is understood that a different person entered the account (this person is IMZA Y.) We are solving the problem and the official named ICE tells me that the account can be unbanned. But he told me that if your account is unbanned, then if you get banned, this will be reflected in your other accounts. OK, I accepted. But my account was not opened. When I tried to log in to the game, I saw that my Androphp account was banned. (same reason) I checked my other account, the room named HelloYou was banned for the same reason. Then I checked my team member's account on the web (hususu9633), the room was banned for the same reason. Then I asked ICE, why are all accounts getting banned for the same reason? Moreover, the point hususu9633 does not belong to me.

While I was trying to explain that my account was hacked because of misunderstandings because someone entered my account (0hShit) and was banned, other accounts were banned for the same reason, and even though the accounts were never logged in. I'm trying to ban 1 account and suddenly 4 accounts are banned. Please I want the ban lifted.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-18 16:34

Hi,

Can you explain to me why all these accounts have been shared and used by multiple players?

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-18 17:04

Only 1 person plays each account, only I am the owner. More than one person cannot enter 1 account. Only the password of the 0hshit account was found and a person we do not know entered and was banned.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-18 17:18

Seems like you're being economical with the truth. I can see for a fact that more than just 1 user has access to these accounts. I can see just alone from the chatlogs (which anyone also in the server would have been able to spot) that these accounts have had multiple different 'Nicknames' frequently being used.

Any explanation to this?

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-18 17:32

In general, we play to make money on the server and there is only 1 person playing in the accounts in general. What can I say about the hususu9633 account, it is not my own. I can say this for the HelloYou account. When I first got the account, I logged in for testing and I visit it occasionally to collect TC coins. When the 0hShit account was banned 2 or 3 days ago, I gave Rewotwo a temporary account to play. But we saw that the account was banned. Someone other than me had just logged into the Androphp account before. Already after he got his HelloYou account, he started using it and never logged in again. Last time I didn't have a computer and I gave my friend JilkanID the password to check the account ban and he couldn't log in because he was banned.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-18 17:36

There are more than just a couple of people using these accounts. I am not satisfied with your response.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-18 17:37

To summarize, a friend of mine was logging into his Androphp account before, and he had my account when I was gone. I then got him the HelloYou account and he continued to use it. He plays Rewotwo on his 0hShit account and I log in once in a while to collect coins. I'm the only one playing on the Androphp account right now, no one else. The JilkanID, which I gave to check the ban of the 0hShit account, plays the issue on the hususu9633 account.

I am the only one on the Androphp account. He plays Rewotwo on 0hShit account, I just take his money and leave once in a while. Because the account belongs to me. I haven't logged into HelloYou account for a long time. Just because of a ban for no reason, I gave it to Rewotwo temporarily so that she can play on HelloYou account.

So in the end, only 1 person plays in each account, I only control because I am the owner.

There is nothing that would require more than 1 person to enter 1 account anyway, I told the reason why it was entered at the time it was entered.

Only my friends play on my accounts, they also play by following the rules and have no problems. Other people rent their accounts and play. Only real people play on my accounts.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-18 18:35

2022-12-15
Type: Banned for 30 days
Insulting, not respecting others
2022-12-15
Type: Warning
Poor driving still causing issues for others
2022-12-15
2022-12-13
Type: Other punishment
Restricted to UF1 for 30 minutes
2022-12-13
Poor driving standards
2022-12-12
Type: Kick
Disrespectful behaviour towards administrators
2022-12-12
Restricted to UF1 for 15 minutes

On this date, a person named IMZA Y. enters the account and I don't know. He found the password of the account.
He tried to ban the account, got warnings and finally got banned. I don't know him please solve this case

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-18 18:37

(2022-12-18 18:35)Androphp Wrote:  2022-12-15
Type: Banned for 30 days
Insulting, not respecting others
2022-12-15
Poor driving still causing issues for others
2022-12-15
2022-12-13
Restricted to UF1 for 30 minutes
2022-12-13
Poor driving standards
2022-12-12
Type: Kick
Disrespectful behaviour towards administrators
2022-12-12
Restricted to UF1 for 15 minutes

On this date, a person named IMZA Y. enters the account and I don't know. He found the password of the account.
He tried to ban the account, got warnings and finally got banned. I don't know him please solve this case

This player had been using the account for multiple days continuously. Why are you renting your accounts out?

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-18 19:08

I didn't rent my account, he found the password of my account, he was playing, when I found out, he banned the account on purpose.

He constantly committed a crime, so he stole my account, I didn't know, I don't know him, then I changed my account passwords

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-20 17:22

The sheer amount of IP's used to access the account strongly suggests that there is more than one user authorised to use each accounts. We usually expect a minor variance of IP Address and geographical location changes, but what has been observed amongst all these accounts is not normal.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-20 19:18

Okay, but everyone playing on the account lives in different locations and provinces, not everyone lives in the same place. The user of each account sits in a different location. This is not valid for a single account. He lives in another place using 1 account, in another place using 2 accounts, in another place using 3 accounts, in another place using 4 accounts.

I may have set up the account, but the person using it is never in the situation of renting a different account. Only people we trust and who already use one of those 4 accounts enter our accounts. Different people do not enter

Almost everyone is playing on their own account. Previously, we only had 1 account. More than ten people were entering 1 account. But when new accounts started to multiply, everyone started playing on their own account. We used to log into each other's accounts a long time ago. But we're not going in anymore.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-25 12:59

I guess if I don't reply, no one is looking here. As a solution to the problem, I can say that only 1 person will enter my accounts and no more than 1 person will enter 1 account. Please unban my accounts.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-28 07:27

(2022-12-25 12:59)Androphp Wrote:  I guess if I don't reply, no one is looking here. As a solution to the problem, I can say that only 1 person will enter my accounts and no more than 1 person will enter 1 account. Please unban my accounts.

The issue is, we cannot know who is playing.

Not that we are here to enforce the LFS Terms & Conditions of your license, but I would like to point out the following found from https://www.lfs.net/agreement (which you would have agreed to when making the original account purchase):

Quote:3.1 You may install LFS on 2 computers for your own use.

Quote:3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

You are breaking both of these conditions.

May I suggest that I unfortunately do not believe you. I am aware of a website you are associated with where LFS Accounts are being 'rented' out.

Ultimately, at this moment in time, we are not going to go ahead and permanently ban the duplicate accounts. However, they will remain linked. This means that any other bans or rule breaking incidents on one account, will contribute towards punishment across all accounts.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Androphp - 2022-12-28 17:56

What do you not understand, my brother? If I didn't open, no one would know that these accounts belong to me, and you applied transactions to other accounts for nothing, anyway, thank you for the negative answer you gave for days.

And your opinion about it being rented is wrong, you can't know anything for sure and you don't know how I log into those accounts, you talk like you know a lot.

RE: Androphp,HelloYou,0hShit,hususu9633 unban - Ash - 2022-12-30 06:43

(2022-12-28 17:56)Androphp Wrote:  If I didn't open, no one would know that these accounts belong to me

I already knew the accounts were linked to you. I spent quite a while trailing through the logs, but I managed to find the link without your help.

(2022-12-28 17:56)Androphp Wrote:  And your opinion about it being rented is wrong, you can't know anything for sure and you don't know how I log into those accounts, you talk like you know a lot.

Do you realise you had a link to a website renting out LFS accounts in your Discord bio?

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.