[TC] Gaming Forums
Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? (/showthread.php?tid=35674)

Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Felipe Jardim - 2023-01-13 23:01

Not sure where to post this since it's not a suggestion, rather than an inquiry that might lead to a suggestion, but why isn't full westhill on rotation anymore? Honestly it's my favorite out of the 3 variations of westhill and its kind of disappointing that it's not there. Retro is cool for about 20 minutes then we get the "rat in the cage effect since we can't do much outside of it.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong sub forum, can plz fix? thanks

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Josh - 2023-01-13 23:33

Moved to General Discussions.

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Felipe Jardim - 2023-01-28 00:45

Bump...Would love to see the full westhill again

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - KiiT1337 - 2023-03-19 02:21

Bring back full weston, why remove it? Without any poll from community? Also i shoud ask why do something and expect nobody gonna notice neither ask about it?...

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - BP - 2023-03-19 07:06

Seems to be little appetite from the community to have full Weston, and I don't miss it at all.

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - fWANKy - 2023-03-19 23:23

(2023-03-19 07:06)BP Wrote:  Seems to be little appetite from the community to have full Weston, and I don't miss it at all.

same for track day but you guys still keep it...

replace weston trackday with weston full

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Berni25 - 2023-03-20 08:36

Agree with that. It brings more fun for those people who want to do more than chases on server.

RE: Weston (Full) no longer in Rotation? - Felipe Jardim - 2023-03-25 00:44

(2023-03-19 07:06)BP Wrote:  Seems to be little appetite from the community to have full Weston, and I don't miss it at all.

We could say the same for the retro version, and trackday as seen in previous threads where a lot of us got involved in. Tbh, it seems like a good number of players on both sides of the argument like either or, and it would be nice to alternate between one and the other like we do in blackwood to keep everyone happy.

Regarding the retro layout, some suggested opening up SOME of the side roads to mix it up a little and make it more diverse and less boring but the argument against that was that "it would remove the retro feel" and it was shut down.