[TC] Gaming Forums
Addressing an Issue - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Community Awards (/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: Awards Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+------ Forum: Awards 2022 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=254)
+------ Thread: Addressing an Issue (/showthread.php?tid=35806)

Addressing an Issue - Carl - 2023-02-04 20:45

Hello,

Once again we are faced with at least one individual who has gone out of their way to sway the votes in what should be just a friendly end-of-year voting competition. You can see that in previous years we have had to deal with people for different reasons such as using 2nd forum accounts or creating multiple fake accounts (check out the previous year's sub forums).

On this occasion this individual was bribing with insim money to have players vote for him and his teammates and then asking them to not mention anything to anybody.

By all means ask your teammates/friends to vote for you in the awards, but it crosses the line when you are taking advantage of new players in the community who did not own a forum account up until they were offered insim money for voting.

Why am I addressing this?
  • We had numerous individual complaints
  • If voting is unfair, the entire process is boring and a waste of everyones time.
  • It is not a contest of who is willing to spend the most insim money to gain votes.

What is happening?

All current members of the community team "NFS" will be excluded from winning any awards this year only (2022). This does not mean they are excluded from future award events.

The affected players are listed below:
  • M3tz (c i m a)
  • Alex (a l e e x)
  • V2u (V2u)
  • Wolf (5mbol)
  • Keplr (rfrf alshr8)
  • Ukr4in (rb26dettlove)
  • error (blackmafia)
  • Pakistan (dojo-san)
  • Vilix (Vilix)

But I had nothing to do with it?

Unfortunately, a member of your team took the weight on their shoulders and was dishonestly acquiring votes for members of NFS, so please take that up with him.

What can we take from this?

Well, we now understand that running this event in its tradtional format no longer works as it used to. We will look to see how we can improve the awards for next time and make them better.

The results will be posted soon. Badges are confirmed for these awards but there may be a delay in them reaching your profile.

Thanks

RE: Addressing an Issue - Dino - 2023-02-04 20:51

lol gg rip NFS

Wouldn't surprise me if these community awards would completely be removed next year since they are always being abused somehow. Sad for all fair participants + admins spending time on it.

RE: Addressing an Issue - Kris4o - 2023-02-04 20:53

adios Wink

RE: Addressing an Issue - bayanofmansorofisky - 2023-02-04 20:55

Maniacs!

RE: Addressing an Issue - Alex. - 2023-02-04 21:33

It's funny how's almost everyone takes it personal and just trying hardly to get NFS down and personally I like to say good job everyone who tried so hard to get us down, but I want to remind you that NFS will never get down. We are a bunch of friends who's just voting for each other and having fun around, doing events and trying to let others having fun when we are doing events, getting the server alive again etc., and as a normal player which there are no rules against asking for votes, and people are always asking to vouch for them. Even Turkish players (Maybe cause they are not from the same team so it's fine WOW" if you checked whom are they vouching for, you might understand my point.

This is to my last message from me, and I wish to all nice people that I met a good luck in their lives. Peace out!

(2023-02-04 20:51)Dino Wrote:  lol gg rip NFS

Wouldn't surprise me if these community awards would completely be removed next year since they are always being abused somehow. Sad for all fair participants + admins spending time on it.
Look who's talking haha, keep being dick_head and wanted to remind you to have a look into this mf;
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=34295

RE: Addressing an Issue - Dino - 2023-02-04 21:36

(2023-02-04 21:33)Alex. Wrote:  

Look who's talking haha, keep being dick_head and wanted to remind you to have a look into this mf;

What the hell is wrong with you? lol. Typical lowbrain comment. GLOW votes were faked by Haku and br. And my comment was in general, that it is YET AGAIN a voting drama, not defending or blaming anyone.

Improve your brain Alex

RE: Addressing an Issue - Alex. - 2023-02-04 21:44

(2023-02-04 21:36)Dino Wrote:  

What the hell is wrong with you? lol. Typical lowbrain comment. GLOW votes were faked by Haku and br. And my comment was in general, that it is YET AGAIN a voting drama, not defending or blaming anyone.

Improve your brain Alex

Say less, and start talk to people properly. Talk to Ehet might give you some advises how to talk to others.

RE: Addressing an Issue - Dino - 2023-02-04 21:46

(2023-02-04 21:44)Alex. Wrote:  
(2023-02-04 21:36)Dino Wrote:  

Improve your brain Alex

Say less, and start talk to people properly. Talk to Ehet might give you some advises how to talk to others.

You make no sense. Maybe try elementary school again. Or kindergarden.

RE: Addressing an Issue - Carl - 2023-02-04 21:49

Leaving the thread open to replies was quite clearly a mistake, can't be trusted.. locked.