[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting alptigin41 (Report Archived by Petsu) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting alptigin41 (Report Archived by Petsu) (/showthread.php?tid=35966)

+ Reporting alptigin41 (Report Archived by Petsu) - Felipe Jardim - 2023-03-11 00:48

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: [od]jardim

Their LFS Username(s): alptigin41
Their In-game Nickname(s):CAW TOKEN

Incident Information

Date of Incident:3/11/23
Time of Incident:00:27 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

At 54:41 (00:23 server time) I encountered the player in the RB area, i used the !move command about 6 times but he continued to accelerate, failing to leave an opening for me to pass I tried passing, but in order to avoid a head on collision i had to move back into my lane, hitting him and then hitting the signs causing me to spin out and eventually lose contact. Not only he failed to apologize for the incident he also claimed that he didn't see either the SIREN on his screen which should have been huge due to proximity or the >>>>move for police warnings which is obviously a lie, since we all know how the insim works. On the MPR the !Move doesnt show for some reason.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zwPNu69D7iJHwm_6YVjf4Yub2gGYgfym/view?usp=share_link

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Petsu. - Petsu - 2023-03-11 04:44

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Reporting alptigin41 - Petsu - 2023-03-19 02:00

Hi Felipe!

After reviewing the .mpr also which you kindly sent me its clear alptigin41 should have paid more attention to his surroundings around sirens which he should have seen long time ago as there was also cop in front of him. For this reason i will give him confirmable ingame warning to remind him that he should start paying more attention to his surroundings every time he sees SIRENS on his screen. He is relatively new player so i'm hoping this will be enough in this case! Smile

Good report Felipe!
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.