[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=36038)

+ Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases (Report Archived by Carl) - Mbt - 2023-03-30 00:42

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Mbt

Their LFS Username(s): Khaledalshihry, Laurynas683, C I M A = .fz5 , TheElementaL57
Their In-game Nickname(s): VM.K3s[COP], VM.DejaVu[COP], NFS-M#tz, MikoEST

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 29.03.2023
Time of Incident: Starts ≌16:00 GMT 00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps,Chat Messages):

Hello, I group the report types;

Teasing,Harrasing (VM.K3s, NFS-M#tz)

Yesterday my COP Licence suspended for 60 days about what I have done before. On that report thread, I wrote my reply as this;

Quote:Hi, I have nothing to say about what I have done.

But, 30 mins ago that guy insulted you and i just trolled that message, and I'm seeing you were reported me.

[Image: li2sg8j.jpg]

I didn't understand why you not report that guy against insult to you. I am thinking you have ulterior motive.

Today, after that suspend time starts we got conversations with that players happened like this, you can check from chat log, I don't have logs, so I took screenshots from mpr's. Every screenshots have long time between them like 30 min-1 hour.

[Image: m8x2nu7.jpg]

[Image: 5u0mkq3.jpg]

[Image: 1sh954r.jpg]

After Zoltri said stop, I never talked about this topic. NFS Guy said "just igrone him" as you see.

[Image: 4fxe8em.jpg]
After 30-40 mins passed that NFS Guy again, wrote those messages.We can how see he is really ignoring.

Rear-End Suspect, Crashing with Biker, Deathtrap Maneuver (VM.K3s[COP], VM.DejaVu[COP])

[Image: tdbog45.jpg]
In 25:43
The other cop blocked me through the solid object. I put my gear into reverse, as you can clearly see in screenshot,

[Image: t15fwja.jpg]
In 25:43
VM.K3s[COP] rear ended me with full throttle over +-50 kph speed difference between us. Also I was far away from solid objects too.

[Image: 9ruf0t5.jpg]
In 28:00 VM.DejaVu[COP] crash with Baran in wrong way, he did't say anything or apologize about after crash.

[Image: 560pey6.jpg]
In 43:22 VM.DejaVu[COP] starts PIT-Manuever to suspects car, as a suspect, I started counter steer and waited for he let me save from hitting solid bus stop object.

[Image: b6cytb5.jpg]
In 43:23 But, VM.DejaVu[COP] didnt took of from throttle to get my angle into throught solid object, then he braked and turned steering more right for give death angle for make damage to my car.

[Image: bqa2d08.jpg]
In 43:24 Here is the collision. My cars left front end totaled after this.

Ignoring SIRENS,not Slowing Down&Interfere with Chases, Overtaking Chases (NFS-M#tz)

[Image: 7bglok8.jpg]
In 25:47 NFS-M#tz did not slow down for chase infront of him in time, crashed with that chases suspect, typically overtook chase in that way. As you can see from screenshot, he already got enough sight of view for slow down, stop/turn a way distance between that chase.

Interfere with Chases, Overtaking Chases (MikoEST )
In the other MPR File; 48:00 MikoEST interfere with chases.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
VM.K3s[COP], VM.DejaVu[COP], NFS-M#tz
MikoEST

RE: Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases - M6nsh - 2023-03-30 04:46

I was coming from uphill *1st cockpit view* and had no vision of your chase until I was certainly close (which I have apologized for overtaking the chase), As for the sign, It was constantly on because I was in chase and I can't notice if there was a chase ahead of me unless the big sign suddenly appeared. Without it, it's impossible (Especially when you are coming from uphill), And the mini *70m* is not really helping if the big sign were already constantly on

Also, I looked at the mpr And I found out there were 2 cool guys who overtake the chase somehow you did not mention their names..But hey the good thing is you did not get any damage

RE: Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases - Mbt - 2023-03-30 09:10

(2023-03-30 04:46)M6nsh Wrote:  I was coming from uphill *1st cockpit view* and had no vision of your chase until I was certainly close (which I have apologized for overtaking the chase), As for the sign, It was constantly on because I was in chase and I can't notice if there was a chase ahead of me unless the big sign suddenly appeared. Without it, it's impossible (Especially when you are coming from uphill), And the mini *70m* is not really helping if the big sign were already constantly on

Also, I looked at the mpr And I found out there were 2 cool guys who overtake the chase somehow you did not mention their names..But hey the good thing is you did not get any damage

[Image: nvxhz5a.jpg]

Especially when you are going on uphill with the car, When you hit the brakes, you will have more friction with surface at rear of the car due Force of gravity angle. This means better effective braking, shorter distance than straights. This not topic now but physics still going on and never stops.

Also, due to your wrong manuever, that 2 COP's in your chase crashed our chases COP's, I didn't noticed it, in that chaos.

RE: Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases - laurynas683 - 2023-03-30 09:53

https://postimg.cc/FkSWmRD7
i was looking behind and i didint even notic i hit him

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2023-04-02 21:27

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report of Harrasing, Deathtrap Maneuvers, Overtaking & Interfere with Chases - Carl - 2023-04-02 22:29

C I M A - 2 day ban for breaking rule 1.1..again. We don't want people making fun of players if they happen to have job/role licenses revoked, the rule is plain and simple.

I will assume that the failure to slow for the chase ahead was a genuine mistake, despite the terrible reactions to it all. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the distance you gained on the COP's due to traffic, but if you are a good enough driver you can always make it back up later on.

khaledalshihry - Warning for breaking rule 1.1

Laurynas683 - Warned to keep an eye out for on-coming traffic as police, it doesn't matter if it's a bike or car they shouldn't be smashed into like that. More effort needs to be made, especially since no acknowledgement seemed to be made. The warning will also be regarding force as COP and when to use it, slamming you against a solid object (bus stop) isn't good enough.

mbt - Warning for breaking rule 1.1

Quote:‡¥¶€ˆ~·® мвт : VM.K3s - nice brain
‡¥¶€ˆ~·® мвт : learn how to r eport
‡¥¶€ˆ~·® мвт : MikoEST - ban licence hhh

As with Metz and K3S, some of your own chat messages suggest you are going against the same chat rule. Don't complain about being warned about it, because you are reporting other players for exactly this.. Wise up, please.

TheElementaL57 - 3 day ban for purposeful crashing and interfering with a chase.

25:43 - Wasn't a great maneuver to be honest, but it did not completely cross the line of the rules despite it being a little rough.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.