[TC] Gaming Forums
New king in hell - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: New king in hell (/showthread.php?tid=36067)

New king in hell - Robis - 2023-04-07 20:55

[Image: rdsr_logo_main.png]

Hey, everyone!

It's been exactly 4 years and 1 day since I became a full time member of Red Devil Street Racers. Now that I look back, it's been really fun journey to make my way all the way up, first to be assistant leader to Sky, from who I felt big trust already on early days of joining RDSR. After a bit longer than a year as assistant to Sky, taking over his duties as leader. Time has gone by very quickly and many interesting things we have managed to pull and organize inside the team and for community as well.

As of this moment I am stepping down and passing Leader of Red Devil Street Racers over to [RDSR] Ephwurd

I have full trust and absolutely no doubt about his capability of bringing [RDSR] in to the future with a fresher look and always balanced evaluation on things, bringing only the best for the team.
I'm very thankful to my amazing management team [Eph, Russ, Wilczek] on never being tired to support, brain it out and bring best opinions on things. It's been absolute blast on working together with you guys.
As well as big thanks goes out to each individual team member for bringing their input in the team, helping create and develop [RDSR] into what it is today. And it's definitely something very great!

Overall, I've very much enjoyed this time as a leader, but it's time to explore new things in life, switch priorities and focus more on other stuff. However, I don't plan to vanish completely, so see you all around.

[RDSR] Do Not Fear.. The Devils Are Here...

[Image: pass-the-flame-muhammad-ali.gif]

RE: New king in hell - TDS - 2023-04-07 21:16

Good luck Robis
Not great to see another good face go off the comunity but time changes life comes arround you know Heart Biggrin

RE: New king in hell - TAZxx - 2023-04-07 22:02

Do not fear, the devils are still here.

Long Live the devils.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: New king in hell - Carl - 2023-04-07 22:27

The team has been doing amazing with yourself as leader Robis, no doubt Eph and the guys will keep it that way.

Do not fear, the devils are here! Biggrin

RE: New king in hell - Cam - 2023-04-07 22:33

Can you clarify if you're going to remain as an RDSR member, and if so, at which level?

You've done a great job, see you around!

RE: New king in hell - Robis - 2023-04-08 01:55

(2023-04-07 22:33)Cam Wrote:  Can you clarify if you're going to remain as an RDSR member, and if so, at which level?

You've done a great job, see you around!

I'm stepping down to Senior for now, so leaving management things.

RE: New king in hell - Titan - 2023-04-08 21:38

all the best, you led the team very well.. it was a great time.. i think that EPH is exactly the right person for this position..

RE: New king in hell - January - 2023-04-09 23:21

Good luck with what you set out to explore, see you around.