[TC] Gaming Forums
Decluttering the screen by hiding more elements - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Decluttering the screen by hiding more elements (/showthread.php?tid=36082)

Decluttering the screen by hiding more elements - Yukine - 2023-04-10 03:58

Recent insim updates gave us the possibility of hiding unwanted messages and declutter the screen...
Unexpectedly, that change permitted me, as a neurodivergent person, to relax a bit more and be more focused on driving.

Would it be possible to continue on that path and permit people to hide even more elements, like parts of the HUD individually or create a "reduced" HUD option?

[Image: qRlhNkw.jpg]
[Image: vG4f2Q7.jpg]

RE: Decluttering the screen by hiding more elements - KiiT1337 - 2023-04-10 22:25

All options should be available to be hidden/shown and player set it up, i personally use static map, i dont use it to follow my car.

I would like to keep money, bonus, and the road speed limit, only.

RE: Decluttering the screen by hiding more elements - Marty_Deslions - 2023-04-11 08:01

Even though I personally dont really mind the base hud, however i can understand that it can become abit distracting at times, like on a mission or when there are sirens or caution nearby. So it then may be better to hide parts of it, for some people.

+1 from me