[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Walshey (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Walshey (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=36120)

+ Report - Walshey (Report Archived by Ash) - K3s - 2023-04-18 01:11

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): j4me510
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Zoltri‹[VCU]

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-04-17
Time of Incident: 22:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

He called me crying after I attempted to discuss the earlier chase with him. Do we expect an admin to say that we should stop crying when we want to discuss a matter? Doesn't that seem disrespectful?

40:31
In this stamp, Walshey is over pitting me into a solid object I know it's permissible as long as it can be done right. But apparently it looks poor pit

41:15
Walshey kept tailgating me and pushing my rear into a blind curve. What if there is some accident ahead of me? How am supposed to slow down while Walshey pushes on my rear, fortunately it ended well.

42:42
As shown here, Walshey had the opportunity to reposition but he decided to follow me instead of repositioning. It was unnecessary for Walshey to follow the suspect where there is no gain or to keep up

44:07
As far as I know, damage in chases is expected to be at a minimum. But clearly Walshey did not keep it at a minimum and performed an aggressive maneuver that led to high damage resulting in an unfair advantage for him. 3.10. Force 5.4. Force
Evidence

9:17
In the second MPR, I begin a conversation with him

It was not my intention to report him but. when I wanted to discuss the earlier chase with him. He did not speak with me in a proper manner, and believed that calling someone to stop crying might resolve the issue. It was not the manners we expect from a TC admin
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0d45o4roy5wwcs2/.mprrrrrr-.mpr/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/swn0lz2l91wksgg/ukhowcry.mpr/file

Additionally, as shown in the picture, he tried to make fun of me after telling me to stop crying.

Note: I would like to point out that Walshey has been reported previously for a similar report as mine, for example excessive force

The admin who will be responsible for the report If it's possible watch chase from the beginning to the end please do so

RE: Report - Zoltri - Zoltri - 2023-04-18 13:57

Greetings K3s,

Regarding the chase that took place yesterday, I shall make the following comments:

Quote:40:31
In this stamp, Zoltri is over pitting me into a solid object I know it's permissible as long as it can be done right. But apparently it looks poor pit

I would say the PIT was executed fine apart from the fact it caused your vehicle to clip the bus shelter (which was not the intention). You seemed relatively okay about this from your comment of "hhhh".

Quote:41:15
Zoltri kept tailgating me and pushing my rear into a blind curve. What if there is some accident ahead of me? How am supposed to slow down while Zoltri pushes on my rear, fortunately it ended well.

I intended on PITTING you during the bend, and I made use of the minimap to alert me of any on-coming traffic where there happened to be none. Please note in the Police Guide it states: "You are also allowed to perform nudges and blocks against the suspect".

Quote:42:42
As shown here, Zoltri had the opportunity to reposition but he decided to follow me instead of repositioning. It was unnecessary for Zoltri to follow the suspect where there is no gain or to keep up

The collision that occurred with Skillz was unfortunate and I was not expecting him to turn so sharply across the apex with me veering towards the grass.

Quote:44:07
As far as I know, damage in chases is expected to be at a minimum. But clearly Zoltri did not keep it at a minimum and performed an aggressive maneuver that led to high damage resulting in an unfair advantage for him. 3.10. Force 5.4. Force
Evidence

I had poorly coordinated the maneuver whilst trying to get in front of your vehicle to slow you down and stop you. I would disagree with it causing "high damage" to your vehicle which can be seen from the replay.

I had apologised for the unreasonable contact made and offered to compensate you after the chase twice. I had tried to explain to you my rationale but you clearly weren't interested.

Happy driving,
Zoltri

RE: Report - Walshey - K3s - 2023-04-18 18:24

Quote:The collision that occurred with Skillz was unfortunate and I was not expecting him to turn so sharply across the apex with me veering towards the grass.
Can't tell if you checked the map or just tried your luck, but if so, wouldn't that be high risk? When there's traffic coming in

Quote:I would disagree with it causing "high damage" to your vehicle which can be seen from the replay.
before
[Image: ajvMk428502g.png]

[Image: mDOml62lDhna.png]
After

Quote:I had apologised for the unreasonable contact made and offered to compensate you after the chase twice. I had tried to explain to you my rationale but you clearly weren't interested.
Honestly I am not interested in money, I have 1 million in my account, but I am interested in fair gameplay on both sides, and you were clearly not responding well, and if the admin is bullying it isn't a good thing. therefore, I hope TC management can discuss your behavior and actions with you. Having the [TC] tag beside your name does not make you go beyond the police's guidelines.

That may not be relevant to the topic, but it may also be a good way to highlight his cop skills. You have been selected or nominated repeatedly as the worst cop in the last three years, but you were actually named the worst cop in 2021. I am not judging you, But there is a big question mark beside your cop tag buddy especially when you do maneuvers...

RE: Report - Walshey - Zoltri - 2023-04-18 18:45

I am keen to see where this "bullying" is occurring, please oblige.

Thanks,
Zoltri

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2023-04-19 11:47

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management

As this report is against a [TC] CityDriving Member, the report will be reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.

Reports against our members are reviewed and handled differently to a regular user report. Please allow up to one week (from the time of submission) before asking for an update.

At their desire, the reported member may respond to this thread with their perspective.

Please keep an eye on this thread in case we require further information from you.

The outcome of the report will be posted publicly.

Thank you,
[TC] CityDriving Management

RE: Report - Walshey - BP - 2023-04-27 13:11

Hi,

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

We'll get the outcome posted within a few days.

RE: Report - Walshey - Ash - 2023-04-29 05:09

Good Morning,

Thank you for your report. This has been reviewed internally and we agree with most of your claims. Appropriate action has been taken.

Ash

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.